Pedestal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are sweet. Will you be doing cases on the top?

No, I'll be leaving them open. I have original art hanging behind these and the cases detract from the statue and art IMO.

newpedestal12.jpg

Cool with the art behind them 316What. As I am in the process of building my own pedestals I would be interested to see the internal structure you used. I have used 1x2's internally which makes the pedestal itself quite heavy and stable.

No, I'll be leaving them open. I have original art hanging behind these and the cases detract from the statue and art IMO.

newpedestal12.jpg

Very sweet indeed 316. I like:clap nice balance with the different sizes.
That looks like a very impressive collection of CQ's. I don't have any as yet, but maybe one day?

I think I may for the next one. The case on top is way over designed and a real pain to take apart and put together. The "glass" on the case is really 1/4" plexi.

Not a pedastel in any way shape or form but just thought I would see if I could replicate the boards acknowledged master of shelving. Not to shabby an attempt either. Used some 3/4 oak for these so they are quite heavy and instead of the plastic case for the photo I used some plexiglass that slides in front of it. Ahh fun with wood.

wood1 by Deal With It Productions, on Flickr

wood3 by Deal With It Productions, on Flickr

Not a pedastel in any way shape or form but just thought I would see if I could replicate the boards acknowledged master of shelving. Not to shabby an attempt either. Used some 3/4 oak for these so they are quite heavy and instead of the plastic case for the photo I used some plexiglass that slides in front of it. Ahh fun with wood.

Interesting! Looks neat mate.
23lo1vr.gif

I made these up using mdf a few years back. I will update them eventually!

100_0216.jpg

100_0215.jpg

100_0040.jpg

Pusssy Galore, "I think I'm in Heaven" I had to spell it that way because of the board settings :cuckoo:

Back