Pedator 2 elder is out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one of you Pred-Freaks will be getting this?

predclock.jpg

predclock1.jpg

https://monsterz.net/pms/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&products_id=621

Looks like it's for sale right here in my own back yard. Well, almost. At the current rate of exchange 11,000 yen is around $100. I think my wife would probably get me one for Christmas if I asked her for it. Thanks for posting the link FACEBOX! That's just about the coolest-looking clock I think I've ever seen. :D :cool:

Just had another look at the link and it's a 16-piece resin kit. It would look great in my new studio/work area. I wants one!!!

Last edited:
The eagle has landed I repeat the eagle has landed.. holey moley, this is the best Pred headsculpt by a thousand miles... now it all makes sense why this figure is more expensive than the other preds.
Quality!
1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10-2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

And they even put the inscription on the freakin gun!

guns.jpg

Many thanks to the wookster for all the great pics!
2-1.jpg

Oh, man... I can NOT wait to get this guy! He looks great just as he is, but he's gonna look soooo much better after he's repainted. I just wish to hell he'd hurry up and get here already!

Somebody commented before that he doesn't come with a sheath for his knife and I couldn't see one there in the package anywhere. That's odd, because he clearly was wearing it on his belt in the movie. It shouldn't be too hard to fabricate one, but it would've been nice if it had been included in the first place.

That thing looks amazing, kinda hate that it takes so long for my payments to go thought since it extends the time it takes for me to get ahold of it. And this is gonna be my first Hot Toys figure, so I hope I screw nothing up when building it.

That is one amazing looking figure!
I'm very glad I ordered it and can't wait to have him in hand.
Thanks for the pics Jeff!

The eagle has landed I repeat the eagle has landed.. holey moley, this is the best Pred headsculpt by a thousand miles... now it all makes sense why this figure is more expensive than the other preds.
Quality!
8.jpg

Wookster coming through with the photos! Thanks, man. Now I feel like that damn dog in the Pavlov experiments and someone just rang the bell.

I just got informed that my P2 Elder is ready to be shipped! It should be here next week! Thanks for the killer pics Wookster!! :D:chew:chew:monkey5:monkey5:D

If anyone hasn't ordered theirs yet, better lock one in RIGHT NOW! Mark my words, this figure is going to end up just like Hicks, so avoid disappointment and get yours while they're still available at a fairly reasonable price! You know you'll be damn glad you did! :D

No one has been truly disappointed with any pred, have they? They all rock hard. :rock2. This one just rocks a little harder. :rock

Back