Pedator 2 elder is out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have to go back and reorder this one....although I'm holding out for the eventual P1 figure...

I didnt order one at SS since it costs me 10-20 bucks for them to send it the 15 freakin miles to my house I just had the boys at Echobase hold one for me

It looks like the dreads on this one hang alot better than the P2. Almost looks like there are wires inside of them like the AVP Predators. Anyone have any additional info on the dreads???

Actually,I'm glad that Hot Toys waited to do the Predator 1 Pred if he does come around!

Now Hot Toys has the Predator head style DOWN! The AVP Preds weren't exactly the right shape and look sub-par compared to their Pred 2 counterparts.

At least we know the Wolf Predator is coming...I can't wait to see him!

Actually,I'm glad that Hot Toys waited to do the Predator 1 Pred if he does come around!

I think it is pretty clear they are going to release a Predator 1 in the next future. It could be anytime now. Why? because more than half the job is already done! The Elder Predator and the original Predator share exactly the same suit/mold, body armor and plasma gun. The only thing different were some bits and pieces, decorative details and the head sculpt, which was a reworked Predator 1 head.

I mean the have most of the job already done with the molds, the just need to make the helm, head sculpt, design the color scheme and there you go.

Yeah a Predator 1 model kit would be awesome. Im gonna have an army of Predators soon i got 4 Hot Toy preds so far and my Elder coming

It should be shipping everywhere soon man. I just sent an email to my seller about it. As soon as it comes im gonna take some snaps and show yas

Dreads are like P2's. Loose and unwired. With the added weight of the bangles in the ends of them, they should actually hang better.

I just got a word from my HK seller (to answer why did I order this figure on Ebay from a HK vendor...temporary insanity! I was too excited to think. I will try to buy from our guys here, DSC or SS or whoever next time :eek: I promise! You guys rule! Forgive an overly excited fella :monkey5....), anyway, he said that those will be there in HK next week and that the ones parted out on Ebay now were sellers jumping the gun on 'em.
Maybe true? Maybe not. As long as I get mine.

Just passing along what I know....

I'm no Pred-fan, but DAAAIUM!

CIMG4404.jpg

Are the Predators in the background a hint of things to come?
CIMG4405.jpg

CIMG4406.jpg

CIMG4408.jpg

CIMG4409.jpg

CIMG4410.jpg

CIMG4411.jpg

Last edited:
HOLY **** WTF.. MY GRAIL PIECE

THIS IS MY EMAIL FROM MY SELLER, ITS COMING SOON

Hi,
thx for ur support!
Actually, now Hot toys normally launched the figures for 3 lots, the
1st lot is for their VIP only, this figure is selling from their
pro-shop and more expensive. The 2nd lot is for the local dealer, that
is us. And the 3rd lot, it is the latest lot, is for the oversea
suppliers. So that is why the oversea buyers get the figure later
than our buyers.
Sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Pls email us anytime again if
any questions!
abc

Re: Predator 2 elder is out!

The paint on the body could be better but it doesn't really bother me as much as a poorly painted head. I can't wait to get mine! Sideshow will probably start sending out notices sometime soon.

And can someone fix the typo in this thread's title? It's driving me bonkers. :lol

Back