Pedator 2 elder is out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid $380US for P2 and P2 Elder shipped from Japan to Australia

hmm, cause if i preorder from some US sites it wont be available until first quarter 2008 for about $140 shipped. While if I order from ebay i can get it within a few weeks for roughly $200

hmm, cause if i preorder from some US sites it wont be available until first quarter 2008 for about $140 shipped. While if I order from ebay i can get it within a few weeks for roughly $200

My thoughts exactly. I am so tempted to pay the high ebay prices just to get this beauty early.

Ya know with xmas coming up Im glad he wont be in the US till the beginning of the year

Well, just ordered mine from Cornerstone/Amazing Toys.
It was a good price, and I'm glad this won't show up before Christmas as well.

Keep in mind also i got my Predator 2 like 2 weeks before the guys on the forum did. I wasnt a member back then just browsing, i have my Predator Elder from the same seller also so im expecting it very soon. The price is awesome seeing as they got for 300AUD here in Crapola Australia

Well just threw down about $206 for the Elder from abc-express, its alot of money, but this is pretty much the only pred that I want, and wanted it since I saw some convention pictures of it.

Not to worried about christmas since I only have my mom and sister to shop for (and I already bought her the Living Dead Doll Leather Face). But next year I got the RPD Leon, Subject 805, and the Shawn of the Dead figures to pay for.

Last edited:
Well just threw down about $206 for the Elder from abc-express, its alot of money, but this is pretty much the only pred that I want, and wanted it since I saw some convention pictures of it.

Not to worried about christmas since I only have my mom and sister to shop for (and I already bought her the Living Dead Doll Leather Face). But next year I got the RPD Leon, Subject 805, and the Shawn of the Dead figures to pay for.

I also purchased from ABC Express, they are pretty good.

They will send you a tracking number via email for Hong Kong post when its posted out. I recieved mine in like 5 days too. They should be shipping it this week or next she said in a previous email she sent me

They will send you a tracking number via email for Hong Kong post when its posted out. I recieved mine in like 5 days too. They should be shipping it this week or next she said in a previous email she sent me

gonna take awhile for mine though, since i use a checking account through paypal, so it will be cleared on teh 26th. But better then waiting till next year I guess.

Back