Statue PCS TMNT License 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds about right. I think Conan came in just under two years, but Battlecat was closer to 3 years.

Use caution with PCS, I’ve been waiting for over 2 months now for a refund. No responses at all....not good customer service. They were at one time but lately going downhill again.

Use caution with PCS, I’ve been waiting for over 2 months now for a refund. No responses at all....not good customer service. They were at one time but lately going downhill again.

Have you tried calling? I had an issue and didn't get anywhere by e-mailing, but I called and they took care of it right away.

That's all I see all over FB (and forums). Delay after dealy. They won't return emails and pick up phone calls, or if you do get in contact with them and come to an understanding/agreement then you won't hear from them afterwards for some time.

All I have to say is if you can stomach all of these issues then PO away.

I'm really hoping these turtles will be available through sideshow (lots of PCS statues are) so I can just deal with them directly if I have any issues.

No clue. Haven't heard or seen anything new since the teaser pic and that PO will be up on the 25th.

Another pic.

Attachments

• DA3959F3-ADF6-4014-AE12-9C4B870E005F.jpg
    DA3959F3-ADF6-4014-AE12-9C4B870E005F.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 110
I think it looks great! Can’t wait to have this one in hand in 2.5 years [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id get excited if I felt they could actually handle this license appropriately. This one probably won't release for a minimum of 2 years, then they have 3 other turtles to do and they've proven they aren't consistent. So possibly 8 years to get all 4 turtles, possibly more. Nearly impossible to get excited.

Some of these comments. lol

Its not gonna take 8 years. :lol Theyre most likely going to slow release like they did with the heman line, one different character after each turtle. Im definitely all in. Especially if we're going deep in the line like the heman filmation line. I want all the A & B listers.

I'll just wait when its ready and buy them at 50% off hahaha

The EX really doesn’t add anything

I'm confused by the EX additions too! Some of the photos on the EX page are marked "EX," but are there really two head sculpts shown in the pictures? Also, they list additional hands as EX additions, but they don't show any photos of them?

I'm confused by the EX additions too! Some of the photos on the EX page are marked "EX," but are there really two head sculpts shown in the pictures? Also, they list additional hands as EX additions, but they don't show any photos of them?

The photos are definitely there. The difference in the face sculpt is subtle, and the open vs closed hands isn’t huge. But I did notice that the exclusive open hand matches the animation from the opening sequence to the show.

Yes, you're right- I notice the differences now! But, man, they are both so subtle, were either of them really worth it for them to include? I guess they help PCS justify the price and give a couple more bullet points to the EX's description!

And I just noticed- both versions have sold out already!

Back