Statue PCS TMNT License 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the heads had some rough paint apps in the area you mentioned, but Sideshow replaced it for me and the new one looks great. And the whole statue looks good in general.

Oddly, Sideshow did not ask me to break or send back the original head. Do they no longer require that?

I should have mine Tuesday. Will almost certainly display with the grimacing/angry face.

I got mine in the other day. Came out perfect. Although Im going to display the fierce portrait most of the time, the smiling portrait is quite nice to have, to switch out to, to freshen things up after seeing it in person. Kinda wished Raph had a change out smiling face now to go with the rest of the line, rather than two fierce portraits. Assuming that Leo will have one now.

How'd you like your Raph? Looking forward to your thoughts on Donnie as well.

Not the best pics, but I did snap a couple during setup. Forgot to insert his belt buckle before taking the photos!
11604cee830d3175c8763bfd059e7cf6.jpg
79ee7f7913b4cfd98d775b954339dce7.jpg

I?m not a fan of the smiling face, but both sets of hands look really good. Overall I like Raph better, but I am happy with Don.

Definitely happy with mine.

Overall, I think he looks great. Paints are clean, love the pose, and sculpt. Definitely captures his character.

Only issue on mine was one particular part of the back of the base had a sloppy paint job (which nobody will notice unless you really inspect this piece) but other than that, Donatello is awesome

For me, the ex was a must. I love the bo stances. I think I like one handed version a liiiiitle more

IMG_1836.jpg
IMG_1846.jpg

Back