Statue PCS TMNT License 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure these will look awesome but 1/4 scale is wasted on cartoon based figures because there isn't much detail in the simple cartoonish paint apps. The same amount of detail can be easily captured in a much smaller scale. I guess its about the presence of the larger piece.

PO next week

Attachments

• 43554899-CF56-4491-9AC5-DE89B99EEF69.jpeg
    43554899-CF56-4491-9AC5-DE89B99EEF69.jpeg
    405 KB · Views: 85
Looks good. I am not very familiar with PCS. Are their paint apps close to P1 or XM? These TMNT statues are based on the animated series so I am assuming the paint apps will be simplistic within PCS' capability.

And anyone know how long is it usually is from preorder to shipping? Is it a long wait like P1?

That is an amazingly long wait! If I were to order this I know I would probably change my mind many times during those 2 years and get pulled in several different direction in terms of what to collect. Do PCS pre-orders usually sell out or are they available to order when they start shipping?

That is an amazingly long wait! If I were to order this I know I would probably change my mind many times during those 2 years and get pulled in several different direction in terms of what to collect. Do PCS pre-orders usually sell out or are they available to order when they start shipping?

Depends on the license and character

I like to think their longer wait periods are due to them making sure each statue is prefect....however their paint apps are sometimes shoddy. I think PCS is hit or miss and of all the statues I’ve sold 3rd party the PCS ones always seem to be the last to go.

Regardless, I’m getting this. Looks good and my nostalgia sensors are going into overload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mortal Kombat was a flop, can't even sell any of them for even less than half price. Let's see how this line does.

Back