PCS The Thing 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that custom is unreal. Gr8 work. :clap

Must be one of the biggest disappointments in the 1/6 world when PCS pulled the plug on their MacReady fig. :gah:
Thank you. I always kinda put it off because there was so much I wanted to with the display but finally just decided I needed to get er done.

Few things I'm still thinking of doing...I need to finish painting Jeds face and as Kam stated I need to add my snow/frost effect to Macs pants and clothes. Still haven't decided if I want the hat yet. I keep going back and forth on that. As is though I'm really happy and proud of that set up.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You gotta get the hat.. I dont posse him with the hat much but I have a lantern, glasses, shotgun and the hat for a Norweggian camp look. Well he had no gun belt in that scene but I always leave it on. I got the hat from Stevotoys.

You gotta get the hat.. I dont posse him with the hat much but I have a lantern, glasses, shotgun and the hat for a Norweggian camp look. Well he had no gun belt in that scene but I always leave it on. I got the hat from Stevotoys.
Thanks man. I might look into it after I finish my Bespin Han custom. Lots of moneys going that direction right now.

I was playing with the idea of getting a shotgun for the display too, even if it was just to prop up in the back corner of the diorama...

The best shotgun you can get is Technoir Terminator one. I dont use it with Terminator, but I got a second one :). You can still get it for a fair price, from time to time one of them pops in the usual places.

the boots arrived and I weathered them with snow. Now working on a small diorama
19593d8baf3c270ab703186a82e1f429.jpg
38a12123cdd1c7b4d47d783558015669.jpg
67896bfeab222d0d0da58fb4374ee6f4.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

The best shotgun you can get is Technoir Terminator one. I dont use it with Terminator, but I got a second one :). You can still get it for a fair price, from time to time one of them pops in the usual places.
Thanks!
the boots arrived and I weathered them with snow. Now working on a small diorama
19593d8baf3c270ab703186a82e1f429.jpg
38a12123cdd1c7b4d47d783558015669.jpg
67896bfeab222d0d0da58fb4374ee6f4.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk
Looking good! Looking forward to seeing the dio!

I'm blown away by this figure and its entire display. Got to be the best The Thing display I've ever seen. Everything is there. Outstanding, Rzeznikk. Just outstanding.
Right on! Rzeznikk has been a mad man lately. In the best way possible of course! Huge dios, painting, construction, displays. This is just one of many ,but i think this is my favorite. I love The Thing so much yet have nothing in the way of collectibles.

Great work, Rzeznikk!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'm blown away by this figure and its entire display. Got to be the best The Thing display I've ever seen. Everything is there. Outstanding, Rzeznikk. Just outstanding.

100% agree. Every little piece he put on here makes you recall the movie. Its stunning. I love it.

Right on! Rzeznikk has been a mad man lately. In the best way possible of course! Huge dios, painting, construction, displays. This is just one of many ,but i think this is my favorite. I love The Thing so much yet have nothing in the way of collectibles.

Great work, Rzeznikk!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
100% agree. Every little piece he put on here makes you recall the movie. Its stunning. I love it.
Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words! Can't take full credit as I have commissioned a lot of fine artists to contribute to this set up! Definitely was a labor of love and a fun one to build though! Im happy with it!

I was gutted when PCS canceled their Thing and American Werewolf lines. Truly. Two of my all time favs. Thinking I'd finally have figures from them and totally crushed. Had to "do it myself". [emoji1]

Back