Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks excellent and we have only seen one photo too. 1/3 scale will look awesome.

The bar has been set.

8177995588_826a93f057_b.jpg

I like the Enterbay one and owned it for a while.
But I think the new one is a better Stallone likeness, even if it is again not perfect.
I always thought the forearm pieces were too big on Enterbay as well, throwing off the physique ...but it could just be the joints doing that.

I do agree with the rest of you that the hair is off but if they work on that it would be perfect.

Very cool to here that they're going to re-work the hair. He should rework the scarring on Rambos chest as well, I don't think it would require to much effort.

I'm surprised a few say that Enterbays sculpt looks off. Having it in person it literally looks like a mini Stallone on my display. I really can't find anything wrong with it other than the exposed joints.

Even with my crappy iPhone i think the likeness still looks spot on.

image.jpg

Very cool to here that they're going to re-work the hair. He should rework the scarring on Rambos chest as well, I don't think it would require to much effort.

I'm surprised a few say that Enterbays sculpt looks off. Having it in person it literally looks like a mini Stallone on my display. I really can't find anything wrong with it other than the exposed joints.

They said they would repaint the War paint Conan after I pointed out that it was wrong on the Statue Forum, they do in fact list to input when it is warranted

On statue forum there was talk of a possible 1:1 bust, if the face looked as good as this piece, I'd be all over that. I have Rambo in 1/18, 1/10, 1/6, 1/4, 1/3 and 1/2 scale, only 1/1 scale I have is knives, would love a good Rambo bust, preferably Rambo 2 or 4.

I'm also dying for someone to do First Blood in 1/4, I have Rambo 2, 3 and 4 represented in that scale, just need First Blood to complete the series.

The bar has been set.

8177995588_826a93f057_b.jpg

really cool figure. I don't think the likeness is very strong on this one, the realism is there the overall shape of his features are there. I prefer the PCS likeness, it just feels more authentic to Stallone. This one has great hair but Jerry said he's fixing the hair.

Enterbays Rambo looks identical to Stallone in Rambo 3. It's painted better than most HT figures too. Maybe it's one of those pieces you have to see in person to appreciate. I'm not sure what exactly looks off about the sculpt to some, but to each their own.

On statue forum there was talk of a possible 1:1 bust, if the face looked as good as this piece, I'd be all over that. I have Rambo in 1/18, 1/10, 1/6, 1/4, 1/3 and 1/2 scale, only 1/1 scale I have is knives, would love a good Rambo bust, preferably Rambo 2 or 4.

I'm also dying for someone to do First Blood in 1/4, I have Rambo 2, 3 and 4 represented in that scale, just need First Blood to complete the series.

Life size bust will probably cost around $1000.

If done right, I'd try to come up with it, I had $2000 worth of Star Wars life size busts at one time. Edinho Maga did a limited private sale of life size busts, but the face was almost cartoony looking and not worth the price.

That EB RIII looks great.

I was disappointed when they made it a 1/4 figure, instead of 1/6.

Hopefully a real company makes one.

You'd think at least one 1/6 company would make a Rambo for the 35th anniversary this year. :gah:

For whatever reason, Rambo and Rocky just aren't favored much by collectible companies. Stallone's likeness is part of the package so it's ot like it's too expensive to get.

Back