Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great man. Adds a touch of realism. I'd be satisfied if mine just has skin tone as good as yours to be honest lol. Here's hoping.

Thanks brotha, remember you can make it any way you want, I wouldn't say experiment but I hope you get a good one. All the best show pics! In hands they are pretty good.

F people’s criticism. You took the piece from being “so so with potential” to a piece that I for one would now consider buying.

To quote Colonel Trautman:

“The Statute was always there, I just chipped away the rough edges”

Please post more pics when you have a chance if you don’t mind.

To me the thing that matters the most, is that the piece honors the film that Sly was a collaborator on. I realize that he did not direct Rambo II, but Sly is one of the few truly talented writer / directors remaining in Hollywood these days, and he’s deserves to be honored properly for his work. And you have done just that with your work on the statue. Again, great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once I keep working with it I will take more pics the boots need weathering and he needs some dirt lol! Ill be in touch. But thank you everyone for the kind words. After I was rude to my buddy, I honestly xplosive did not mean it.

Once I keep working with it I will take more pics the boots need weathering and he needs some dirt lol! Ill be in touch. But thank you everyone for the kind words. After I was rude to my buddy, I honestly xplosive did not mean it.
Please let me know how you achieved the sweat effect man. Looks fricking amazing!! Good job

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Decided to take the gamble on Rambo...here's a quick review. Will post some quality pics tomorrow.

First of all, just want to say I'm glad I took a chance on this. Maybe my expectations were well down due to all the negative reviews, but I'm actually pleasantly surprised with my one.

Firstly, the sculpt. It is outstanding. It's Stallone through and through. The body sculpt is also fantastic, as is the base. No complaints at all.

Paintjob. The quality of the paintjob is actually quite good on mine, although yes he is a little too dark. There is shading, freckles, nice details, but he is definitely on the brown side. In person I don't think it looks that bad, but I do think this would have benefited from being a shade or 2 lighter.

The base looks good on mine. I actually like the water effect more than the prototype, which I thought was too blue. On mine it has just the right amount of blue, leaning on the grey side. I was expecting this to look awful but was quite surprised with it to be honest.

The arrow is definitely too long, but it looks like its very easy to shorten if you wanted to. I have no intention of doing so at this point as it doesn't really bother me, but I may consider it down the track.

The hair is so so...I guess its as good as can be for sculpted hair.

The mixed media is also nicely done.

All in all, I like it. Its not a bad statue at all, but it does fall a little short. I think if the skin tone was less brown it would be a total winner for me, but I'm still happy to have it. It does need to be seen in person to appreciate it, as it certainly looks better than the pics suggest, and lighting is everything. I put this under my lighting statue display and it looks amazing.

Decided to take the gamble on Rambo...here's a quick review. Will post some quality pics tomorrow.

First of all, just want to say I'm glad I took a chance on this. Maybe my expectations were well down due to all the negative reviews, but I'm actually pleasantly surprised with my one.

Firstly, the sculpt. It is outstanding. It's Stallone through and through. The body sculpt is also fantastic, as is the base. No complaints at all.

Paintjob. The quality of the paintjob is actually quite good on mine, although yes he is a little too dark. There is shading, freckles, nice details, but he is definitely on the brown side. In person I don't think it looks that bad, but I do think this would have benefited from being a shade or 2 lighter.

The base looks good on mine. I actually like the water effect more than the prototype, which I thought was too blue. On mine it has just the right amount of blue, leaning on the grey side. I was expecting this to look awful but was quite surprised with it to be honest.

The arrow is definitely too long, but it looks like its very easy to shorten if you wanted to. I have no intention of doing so at this point as it doesn't really bother me, but I may consider it down the track.

The hair is so so...I guess its as good as can be for sculpted hair.

The mixed media is also nicely done.

All in all, I like it. Its not a bad statue at all, but it does fall a little short. I think if the skin tone was less brown it would be a total winner for me, but I'm still happy to have it. It does need to be seen in person to appreciate it, as it certainly looks better than the pics suggest, and lighting is everything. I put this under my lighting statue display and it looks amazing.

Ya in person it looks way different, very close to the prototype but glad you like it. I mean every thing is the sculpt but I understand those not wanting to do anything to it. I mostly leave things alone but the paint looks a bit flat thats all. But I like the statue a lot lol!

IMG_0969[2].jpg
IMG_0971[1].jpg
Water is hard to pick up but you can see the transparency in person, work in progress!

Ya in person it looks way different, very close to the prototype but glad you like it. I mean every thing is the sculpt but I understand those not wanting to do anything to it. I mostly leave things alone but the paint looks a bit flat thats all. But I like the statue a lot lol!

Yeah the sculpt is fantastic. I don't mind doing small mods, but I don't think I can change the skin tone without messing it up lol so I'm just going to leave it.

Not sure if its just your photos, but yours looks a bit lighter than mine. He looks less brown.

Yeah the sculpt is fantastic. I don't mind doing small mods, but I don't think I can change the skin tone without messing it up lol so I'm just going to leave it.

Not sure if its just your photos, but yours looks a bit lighter than mine. He looks less brown.

Ya I gave flash pics, I gave normal pics lol Idk what other pics to show. But he is a little dark I will say that. But overall that to me is minor. He was supper tan in those movies! Anyways, no worries hope you like it!

The water is looking bomb look closely it is turning translucent in the pic, just ran out of material getting more. Look closely you can see it working the white.
IMG_0992[1].jpg

Looks pretty good so far. I actually like the water effect out of the box (well on my one anyway), but this looks great!

Oh I think it does look good regardless but things I won't sell I may mod to my liking. Lol but this was pricey so I have little room or no room for error lol!

This mold(?) is not usual, is it?

At first I thought it was weathering but none of the other statue’s pics I’ve seen on the forum look like mine.

Not sure what caused this with my statue. Still waiting to hear back from SSC. Emailed their customer service over a week ago. Hope to get a replacement.

0379977e8533e3c6eea088c8ff6f3521.jpg

f2865cab0eda28be68f813f99529c3a6.jpg

6764b1b15a283cd81bdaf3e453b7077c.jpg

Back