Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chose Pay in Full for $807 (for the 15% discount).

It had been many years but I re-watched the movie last night and loved it just as much as I did as a kid seeing it on VHS... I think Jerry Goldsmith's score really propels the movie to another level.

The statue's physique seems a little more "jacked" than Stallone was in real life and the face slightly cartoony but it's still a marvelous piece. Looking forward to getting Rambo in 2018.

The money saved for paying in full will pay for shipping.

I believe Jerry mentioned Fed Ex shipping rates went up too.

Does PCS charge sales tax?

I forget - I think the last piece I bought from them was He-Man from a few years ago... I also preordered She-Ra but don't recall when that ships.

Yeah, they email you Snoop. Don't worry if you miss out though, there really isn't anything special about an AP other than it says AP on the base and Jerry signs it. My Akuma 1:3 scale is an AP and it doesn't look any better to me over a regular.

Plus PCS inspects each one of these 1/3 statues ordered direct before sending them out.

Wasn't there an issue with one of the Chun Li statues that PCS shipped out recently?

if I recall, the product that shipped was slightly different from the promotional pictures - googly eyes if memory serves.

Less than 30 left !

I really wish I had room for this. I'm 45 and Rambo was my life as a kid.
I had The knife, the headband, playing Rambo all summer (while moonlighting as a ninja) but for some reason I'm not drawn to it. Limited space reserved for the PCS Conan as well as other interests. I don't understand derstand my lack of want.
I am living vicariously through all who ordered and really looking forward to in hand pics!

Looking at screen grabs again, the Rambo portrait leans a bit more to a caricature than dead-on photorealistic. Conan is as good as you will get on polystone.

I think its the paint that's making the headsculpt appear off, the unpainted head looked spot-on.

Back