Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I finally looked up the Conan, they can manufacture this hair, but they can't do better with Rambo cuz of the factory? I know they've said they're going to work on it more, but to ever make that comment seems strange.

PCS-Conan-Statue-Warpaint-005.jpg

That Conan literally looks perfect.

Jerry said that they couldn't replicate Rambos hair in the factory, but then he said he was tweaking the hair. Which one is it? :lol

i think this thread gets funnier by the post.

All Stallone super fans, that own the majority of expensive Stallone pieces. All recognize that this will be the best Stallone piece, but none of you are going to get it. But you enjoy Stallone pieces so much so you are going to post 10 times a day about what you don't like about it, meanwhile you recognize it really is awesome, but not as good as it should be, and it's too expensive, too big. But in reality it's not the statue you don't like it's actually Jerry, because man...he can be a real meanie...so insensitive to other hard working sculptors! :rotfl you guys are too much!

you guys remind me of a bunch old men sitting on a bench
74bd23ec34d60e646bae9966a0e7e1b6.jpg

But i know...you enjoy critiquing Stallone art :lol

Jerry has confirmed that the hair has been resculpted and new pics will be up this weekend. He's also confirmed that the hand will also be resculpted, but it won't be done before pre-order is up. I think that should satisfy most of you.

Jerry has confirmed that the hair has been resculpted and new pics will be up this weekend. He's also confirmed that the hand will also be resculpted, but it won't be done before pre-order is up. I think that should satisfy most of you.

Yeah makes me think I'll order.

i think this thread gets funnier by the post.

All Stallone super fans, that own the majority of expensive Stallone pieces. All recognize that this will be the best Stallone piece, but none of you are going to get it. But you enjoy Stallone pieces so much so you are going to post 10 times a day about what you don't like about it, meanwhile you recognize it really is awesome, but not as good as it should be, and it's too expensive, too big. But in reality it's not the statue you don't like it's actually Jerry, because man...he can be a real meanie...so insensitive to other hard working sculptors! :rotfl you guys are too much!

you guys remind me of a bunch old men sitting on a bench
74bd23ec34d60e646bae9966a0e7e1b6.jpg

But i know...you enjoy critiquing Stallone art :lol

Wow, it really got away from you as the sentences ran together there. At least pay attention to what is going on before posting.

No one says this is the best Stallone piece here. You're confusing 'best Rambo' with 'best Stallone'. They aren't one and the same.

Not a single person said they aren't ordering because of Jerry's opinion on other sculptors work.

As big Stallone fans most of us already own the Blitzway Rocky which is the best Stallone statue.
This statue will literally be double the price for a likeness that is not as good. Is it worth over $1000 with shipping to get the 2nd iconic character that won't look as good?
That's a big ask and is going to generate a fair amount of debate.

I want...what they want, and every other guy who came over here, and spilt his guts and gave everything he had.. wants... for our Rambo statue to look like Stallone and love us...as much as we love it. That's what I want.

Wow, it really got away from you as the sentences ran together there. At least pay attention to what is going on before posting.

No one says this is the best Stallone piece here. You're confusing 'best Rambo' with 'best Stallone'. They aren't one and the same.

Not a single person said they aren't ordering because of Jerry's opinion on other sculptors work.

As big Stallone fans most of us already own the Blitzway Rocky which is the best Stallone statue.
This statue will literally be double the price for a likeness that is not as good. Is it worth over $1000 with shipping to get the 2nd iconic character that won't look as good?
That's a big ask and is going to generate a fair amount of debate.

Excuses - excuses, nothing but excuses.

Blitzway has a gorgeous head sculpt. That statue is of Rocky in street clothes, wearing a fedora, walking his dog. That's FAR from the ideal-iconic Rocky Balboa representation. Again a great piece but just listen to what you're saying here. It's like saying the best Bruce Lee piece is when he's in his leisure suit with high heels boots and glasses.

The likeness is ****ing fantastic on this piece. If you think otherwise you either have eye problems or are stubborn. The likeness is right up there with the Blitzway sculpt.

Again, you're making excuses trying to discount this piece and it's making you look foolish.

If this piece was A big ole Pile O poopie I'd be the first to say it. But it's not. It's outrageously awesome. It's only going to get better after the adjustments are made.

This is going to the best Stallone statue.

Blitzway has a gorgeous head sculpt. That statue is of Rocky in street clothes, wearing a fedora, walking his dog. That's FAR from the ideal-iconic Rocky Balboa representation. Again a great piece but just listen to what you're saying here. It's like saying the best Bruce Lee piece is when he's in his leisure suit with high heels boots and glasses.

The likeness is ****ing fantastic on this piece. If you think otherwise you either have eye problems or are stubborn. The likeness is right up there with the Blitzway sculpt.

Again, you're making excuses trying to discount this piece and it's making you look foolish.

If this piece was A big ole Pile O poopie I'd be the first to say it. But it's not. It's outrageously awesome. It's only going to get better after the adjustments are made.

If we sound like old men, then your posts make you seem like a whiny eight year old girl.

Saying that Blitzways Rocky is far from the ideal iconic representation,is a bit of a stretch. Rocky in his "street" clothes is something fans have wanted for a long time. The great thing about Rocky is different fans have different views of what they consider iconic from the films. Some say it's him in his flag shorts, others would tell you it's him in his street clothes. Its ALL iconic.

If someone doesn't like this statue they have "eye problems" or are "stubborn?" Lmfao. I guess we all need to go get are eyes checked. Thank you for that insightful, well thought out post. I'm also relieved to here that you would be the first to let us know if this statue is "poopie."

Last edited:
Blitzway Rocky looks great but it's not iconic at all IMO. I hope they make a boxer Rocky version. PCS Rambo looks great and is the most iconic Rambo IMO. Love it.

I also love their Conan but prefer the war paint version. I really wish they had the war paint hair on the regular version instead of the wind blown hair going back.

Blitzway Rocky looks great but it's not iconic at all IMO. I hope they make a boxer Rocky version. PCS Rambo looks great and is the most iconic Rambo IMO. Love it.

I also love their Conan but prefer the war paint version. I really wish they had the war paint hair on the regular version instead of the wind blown hair going back.

Again, it's a matter of personal preference. Rocky has many different "iconic" (such an overused word on these forums) looks throughout the series. I actually prefer him in his American flag shorts from Rocky 3 and 4, but I know many people prefer his street clothes look from 1&2. The stories are just as much about his life outside the ring as they are in it.

I don't think the same can be said for Rambo. Typically when people think of the character the version that comes to mind is from part 2. Red head band, firing the m60 or with his bow.

You seem very invested and emotional about this piece.
I'm glad you love this Rambo so much.
It'll definitely be an impressive piece on the shelf.

As far as iconic goes, while marketing and a cartoon have made the red headband look of Rambo 2 the most recognized, there are many fans who feel that First Blood is the iconic character representation and companies shouldn't even waste time on the rest of the series.

For me, a truly iconic Rambo statue would be the Rambo 2 pose Sideshow went with and despite the lack of realism to the piece compared to Blitzway, Enterbay or PCS, I still love it because I can tell it's depicting Stallone and not just a random face and it embodies the character for me.

As far as the back and forth about this piece, I feel that Jerry's commentary draws more attention and scrutiny to his piece as it invites beholders to see, is it really the best Stallone sculpt to date? Maybe Blitzway or Enterbay deserve more scrutiny or criticism, but as far as I know, those pieces just came out, no boasting about them, they just gave it their best and put out a piece they're proudly of quietly. Had Jerry kept quiet and the PCS piece just came out and the fixes just happened, the whole tone of discussion may have changed.

That looks so much better.

If I had an account over at Statue forum I would definitely mention the chest scars, that seems to be a relatively small and easy fix.

Back