Statue PCS Mortal Kombat Klassic 1/4 Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Jerry has confirmed to do these.

From the forum poll thread-
"However, dont be upset if its not your favorite as all of the characters in the poll will be moving forward into production in the Klassic line."

"We will do a Shang Tsung but it wont be next."

Any are fine with me at this stage. Crying into my pillow about the 1/3 scale, but hay that is life. Cartoon, comic, game, statues. toys, finally MK is getting the light it deserves

I only have Scorpion, have Subzero on order both will look cool together.

Yes, I might just be interested in Scorpion and Subzero in this one as well. I'm just focusing on the klassics.

I will support any new characters in statues, as the ones ive seen look great so far :wink1:

Mk9 will all have the dynamic base right, instead of just plain black? Why do i have a feeling Jerry will probably get the Tekken license as well

I don't care if it's not a fighter let him buy the license from HCG. Their RE work is ****.

Jerry has hinted we will see preview of Raiden at end of the month and PO will be around February.

Which means 2016 i guess till we get it??
So next year we will have 4 klassic line, plus at least scorpion in 1/3?

Way to go. Pump those. MK. Don't be like SF. Takes ages and not even finish the original 12.

Sorry everyone, February PO is for He-Man mixed media statue.

I got mixed up with Jerrys answers, my bad!

Raiden must still be up for PO in December?

Sorry everyone, February PO is for He-Man mixed media statue.

I got mixed up with Jerrys answers, my bad!

Raiden must still be up for PO in December?

LOL dont be sorry, we are getting to see raiden this year still :clap

once raiden is up we need to get kung lao, shang stung, quan chi and johhny cage/sonja/. I think those would be perfect

This is what Jerry said about next MK klassic.

The next MKK may not make it to PO before January.

We are running a week behind on the protoype as I forgot we have the Thanksgiving week off at the studio.

Jerry mentioned MK teasers in the next couple weeks.

Hopefully we see Raiden, Ermac and Rain. Shang Tsung too.

Back