Statue PCS Mortal Kombat Klassic 1/4 Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it will be, has to be.
After that is there 6 Klassic's left in the line?

I think there are more than 6 left.

By my count...

Released
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Reptile
Smoke

PO
Goro
Mileena
Jade
Liu Kang

In process
Raiden

Still in the Netherrealm...
Baraka (MK9 version POed)
Jax
Kitana
Kung Lao
Johnny Cage
Shang Tsung
Shao Khan (MK9 version released)
Kintaro
Noob Saibot
Kano
Sonya Blade

I dont think they are counting the MK9 stuff. We are all hoping for a Klassic Baraka still
But your right about the rest

Damn I want to see a classic Cyrax Sektor and Smoke. Instant buy there.

I'd buy Raiden if it's the arcade pose. Baraka would be as well. Maybe Jax.

I dont think they are counting the MK9 stuff. We are all hoping for a Klassic Baraka still
But your right about the rest

You are right. What I meant was that both Baraka and Shao Kahn have been released in MK9 line, but they are a slightly smaller scale, so Klassic versions of both those characters are still needed to complete the Klassics line.

I'd buy Raiden if it's the arcade pose. Baraka would be as well. Maybe Jax.

How is Jerry defining the Klassics line? I thought it was MKII but could be mistaken.

Cyrax and Sektor are MKIII characters (Smoke was a hidden character in MKII which is why he has already been released).

It has to be MK3 or trilogy because sub smoke scorpion and reptile are all MK3 last time I saw.

Jerry said he is having trouble getting around the BMX look. Hopefully he will find a way someday.

How is Jerry defining the Klassics line? I thought it was MKII but could be mistaken.

It has to be MK3 or trilogy because sub smoke scorpion and reptile are all MK3 last time I saw.

Well Jerry counted the klassics from MK1 to MK4. But MK4 has crap desígns, so the collectors count the klassics as MK trilogy since all the desígns so far are from MK Trilogy.

Oh he has trouble with them? Bleh. I think it would be amazing to see Cyrax with a net or ground bombs... Sektor with missiles or flamethrower.. Smoke with harpoon.

I always liked the robots. Hopefully they do make them both. I'll buy them.

And a classic original sub please.

Oh he has trouble with them? Bleh. I think it would be amazing to see Cyrax with a net or ground bombs... Sektor with missiles or flamethrower.. Smoke with harpoon.

And a classic original sub please.

lol Stryker keeps kicking my ass with that damn baton of his in number 3

He was happy to do MK9 version but last I heard he was only going to do one more 1/4 MK9 and reptile was the most popular choice for that, from a Facebook poll.

Well Jerry has confirmed to do these.

From the forum poll thread-
"However, dont be upset if its not your favorite as all of the characters in the poll will be moving forward into production in the Klassic line."

"We will do a Shang Tsung but it wont be next."

Back