Statue PCS Mortal Kombat Klassic 1/4 Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh didn't realize he got switches, lol. Read the batteries instruction fast and didn't see anything else besides batteries instruction.

Love him so much!
PZ4eRd1.jpg

Congrats to everyone who picked him up. Fingers crossed for a 1/3 rendition of Raiden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mines never gonna show up because fedex got hit by a train

waiting to hear back from PCS, will call me tomorrow

The new Raiden looks 10 times better than this. Damn you PCS!! Oh well, He can't go back to collecting in full force these days.

So i am trying to decide if i should get this or the new one going up for pre-order this week or wait and see if they do a MKX version. The only characters I want are Scorpion, Sub Zero, Raiden and Goro. I already have Scorpion and Sub Zero MKX versions on Pre-order and also Goro on Pre-order. So i just need to decide on a Raiden.
Sideshow has the already released version of Raiden for $273 with free shipping. That makes it really tempting to get. But from the few pics i have seen of the new version i do like that one a little more. But the new one looks like it has a pretty large base and i am starting to have space issues so the smaller base on the older version would be a better fit for my space limitations. And the older version is $200 cheaper plus whatever the shipping would end up being. If an MKX version were to come out that would fit in better with Sub Zero and Scorpion I am already getting though. And this version is already out and i can get it now, The new one is just going up for pre-order this week and probably will not be out for at least a year or two or more.

Back