Statue PCS Mortal Kombat Klassic 1/4 Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasnt happy with the speed and handling of my Skeletor bust replacement.

Currently not too happy with how Gouken is being handled.

If Raiden is a repeat...I think I will get out of the preorder game and just buy things I want as they come out.

Seems like they sent this type of email out for nearly every piece they currently have coming.

Except, with the 1/3 Akuma it was a little more cocky. Something in the line of... If you want a full refund you can have it back. We've got tons of people who'll gladly take your place at the drop of a hat.

Something like that. :monkey3

Raiden 1:4, Raiden EX, and Raiden Player 2 are currently estimated to be arriving in our warehouse September 2016. We don't like to sacrifice quality for time - and in the end this is what makes our collectibles the best - so thank you very much for your patience, loyalty, and understanding.

Was planning too but realized to have two of them is quite silly. However nobody seems to want it lol. I was gonna use the funds for other statues like the howling werewolf or the custom 1/4 RZ myers I bought

Collectibles expected to begin shipping in DECEMBER:

Street Fighter VEGA 1:4 Ultra Statue (All Versions)
Street Fighter AKUMA 1:3 Statue (Shin Akuma will follow in January)
Street Fighter ORO 1:4 Statue (All Versions)
Princess of Power HORDAK 1:4 Statue (All Versions)
Mortal Kombat X KOTAL KAHN 1:4 Statue (All Versions)
Mortal Kombat Klassic RAIDEN 1:4 Statue (All Versions)

Back