Statue PCS MK 1/3 Reptile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one?
9c4dcf645c93b774205098b68d1eb577.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot the preorder was yesterday I don't know why I bother with this stuff lol. Congrats to you guys who got it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lots of people giving up their deposits and giving up on the statue. I think once Scorpion and Sub-Zero finally arrive, interest in Reptile will be restored.

Lots of people giving up their deposits and giving up on the statue. I think once Scorpion and Sub-Zero finally arrive, interest in Reptile will be restored.

Oh, I see now. Yeah, that's a possibility with collectors wanting to be completists. I was never that type... thank goodness. :)

Got all three on order but not sure im gonna keep em all. Reptile would prob be the first to go tho.

I have Scorpion and Sub-Zero fully paid.. Reptile is deposit only. I've thought about selling mine too. I think it's just because PCS has been so slow to release anything from this line that the hype has died down considerably. I am anticipating the excitement will return if Scorpion comes out soon and is close to the prototype.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat, Reptile is the least relevant ninja to me, I can consider selling it if gains value after the Scorpion and Sub Zero release

Back