Statue PCS MK 1/3 Reptile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These ninjas looks amazing!!!

10349753_671442379625497_998788564_n.jpg

I wish they came with their mk2 masks that can be swapped out

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This 1:3 Mortal Kombat Reptile Statue is designed to perfectly compliment the 1:3 Scorpion and Sub-Zero and features :

- Human Masked Portrait
- Unmasked Reptile Portrait
- Unmasked Skull Portrait
- Hands with Acid Drip
- Clean Hands
- Right Hand Holding Mask
- LED Green Glow Base

Full reveal images are timed to go up on our website and Facebook later this week to coincide with Wondercon !

3e5939276f527893f9c8f9296aadbefd.jpg

a45e040ecec9f970ea100f5c611301bc.jpg

737ccace584b31cf4f018198c4491957.jpg

Mortal Kombat Klassic REPTILE 1:3 STATUE - PCS EXCLUSIVE
Will only be available at Home page | Pop Culture Shock Toys on Monday, March 28th @ 3pm pacific

Price : $749.99 ( Up to 15% discount for pre-ordering)
Edition Size : 350 pcs
Size : 28” "H(71.12cm) x 12""W(30.48cm) x 12" "L(30.48cm)
Est Ship : QTR 2 2017*

* To all collectors that have pre-ordered the Scorpion and Sub-Zero, we appreciate your patience and believe you will find the final product worth the wait. However, we do apologize for the delays as we try and perfect these pieces and we feel the work that has gone into Scorpion and Sub-Zero will allow Reptile's production to move far more swiftly and stay on schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PCS should have at least change the pose for him instead of giving him the same pose as scorpion and sub zero.

it was always known the pose would be very similar for this guy. It wouldn't look right with the other 2 if they changed it

I feel like PCS doesn't really have to do much since they have a set pose for the ninjas. All that changes is the color, hands and the head.

I feel like PCS doesn't really have to do much since they have a set pose for the ninjas. All that changes is the color, hands and the head.

Yup.... One body, just change the head and hands.

I think it's appropriate that he is posed with both arms down, scorpion with right arm up and SZ with left arm up. Looks like they were made to be displayed together with reptile in the middle. As far as the statue itself I think it falls in the 'Not required but nice to have' category. He completes the trio so many will want him but if I only had Scorpion and Sub-Zero I would not feel like I am missing anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back