Statue PCS MK 1/3 Reptile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they look great together. I think a collection of just SZ and Scorpion can look complete by themselves but Reptile was my favorite back in those days. Now it's Scorpion. But I actually like Sub is the nicest statue lol.

And it's worth a try but if anybody is selling a Scorpion after all this time for a decent price hit me up. I know people were selling earlier but the cost was way more intimidating to me before than it is now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'd love to have either scorpion or reptile...I went back and forth who I liked more as a kid.

I don't even try with that madness. I just avoid the stress, anxiety and foolish hope.

Maybe one day I'll see someone sell one for a good price lol

12143225_1734575600094946_3131934023893668515_n.jpg

Decisions.. Decisions.. If I pick this one up I think I'd still use the ninja head.. The lizard sculpt looks nice but I was always a fan of his more human look. I wish we could get the ninja mask on top of the lizard head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm...I like it a lot. I don't know if I like the pose enough. The acid looks like slime and it's just a bit stiffer looking than Scorpion or sub zero with both his arms in the exact same pose. I don't care for the base either. He was my favorite and he's a beautiful piece but at more like a 550 price point. But with the actual cost...I don't know if I love him enough.

I think this one is the nicest one.
Funny thing is Scorpion was easy to order when it came out and Sub-Zero was impossible.
Can't wait to see where this one falls.

About 71cm/28 inches. PCS is killing it in the 1:3 line, people in the US can get them for something like 700$ delivered by paying in full, incredible price.

I'll have to see the show photos of him...I like them more than the heavily lighted and shopped reveal photos.

Yeah..he doesn't have quite the same presence as the others to me. I just find the pose with the hands boring. But the lizard head looks awesome.

I mean...it doesn't have the attitude that this does
8b6862466ec90e4b61a35e67647d19f6.jpg

Yeah..he doesn't have quite the same presence as the others to me. I just find the pose with the hands boring. But the lizard head looks awesome.

I mean...it doesn't have the attitude that this does
8b6862466ec90e4b61a35e67647d19f6.jpg

I agree.. His pose is less aggressive and intimidating than the other ninjas. I think I'll stick with Scorp and SZ for now with hopes for Raiden, Shang Tsung and Goro in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree as well. The arm pose on Reptile could have been better

Back