PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I lost my PO when the switched to SS. I KNEW it would happen, and sure enough it did.

I didn't read all of the document, but it seems like they owe a company in California, and are being sued for it. It could be fake, but it certainly looked real. if it is real, it certainly speaks to the current state of PCS with SS taking over their distribution, and them owing money to people...

Last edited:
Damn that sucks. I hope I don't get a Cancel on my michael myers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I really wanted to like this Myers. It was unique with the staircase platform and im sure in hand it would be very nice. Just the price tag on this is too much and add in the inaccurate sculpt was a no from me. I think anyone who gets this will be happy with it as it does have pros and part of a collection im sure will look great! Im hoping one day there will be a 1/4 scale with an awesome yet simple sculpt and accurate mask. Something of a PF (cloth coveralls) for at least half the price. Until then I will just keep waiting. I'm glad they are moving in the right direction. Neca and Mezco with their figures and now this statue, i feel there will be a representation most will be happy with soon enough. :pray:

I really wanted to like this Myers. It was unique with the staircase platform and im sure in hand it would be very nice. Just the price tag on this is too much and add in the inaccurate sculpt was a no from me. I think anyone who gets this will be happy with it as it does have pros and part of a collection im sure will look great! Im hoping one day there will be a 1/4 scale with an awesome yet simple sculpt and accurate mask. Something of a PF (cloth coveralls) for at least half the price. Until then I will just keep waiting. I'm glad they are moving in the right direction. Neca and Mezco with their figures and now this statue, i feel there will be a representation most will be happy with soon enough. :pray:

Might want to look at MYC sculptures a 1/4 is in the works and will be accurate look at the horror thread.

34977C6D-BEBD-43D3-B72F-8874493FBC12.jpg

ok so it took forever to sell 200 statues,,, great base, great body, horrendous mask. either 200 people are not that big of myers fan to see how bad the mask is or else they just want a myers statue and do not really care about the mask been off. its all good either way. love the way pcs have not showed off this piece at any events over the last year or not 1 photo of the mask that they are going to re work. pcs are a joke at this stage. that mask is so bad its actually laughable and i hope they did rework it for everyone that ordered because you all deserve better.

ok so it took forever to sell 200 statues,,, great base, great body, horrendous mask. either 200 people are not that big of myers fan to see how bad the mask is or else they just want a myers statue and do not really care about the mask been off. its all good either way. love the way pcs have not showed off this piece at any events over the last year or not 1 photo of the mask that they are going to re work. pcs are a joke at this stage. that mask is so bad its actually laughable and i hope they did rework it for everyone that ordered because you all deserve better.

The wait goes on for an accurate myers statue, I have an accurate bust not a statue. Hell I like HCG over this lol! Anyways, if they can update the mask make it better I may get it but that mask is God awful! Idk why companies do not use real hair. I mean one customs is the best myers but he doesnt make statues. Sucks!

The wait goes on for an accurate myers statue, I have an accurate bust not a statue. Hell I like HCG over this lol! Anyways, if they can update the mask make it better I may get it but that mask is God awful! Idk why companies do not use real hair. I mean one customs is the best myers but he doesnt make statues. Sucks!

The Extra sculpt on this statue comes with real hair both for the regular and EX editions.

6662A67E-2BB8-4EC4-AA9A-8251D21FFC02.jpg

Attachments

• 6DB8D435-CFD5-4F1C-A130-E2A47B98A784.jpeg
    6DB8D435-CFD5-4F1C-A130-E2A47B98A784.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 84
Back