PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am fine with my hcg one.

I just have very high standards.

These 2 lines contradict themselves. The reworked PCS mask while not perfect is miles better than that HCG thing.

Well, one is 300 the other is a grand, and both look off. I wouldn't go that far and say miles better. However, I am just going to wait and see. But looking at the pics I would be worried. But if they change it like the mask I posted then **** I am in! Until then hell no not right now with the way it looks. Again, I put trust in companies thinking they will change it and don't so this one is up in the air. It could be incredible or it could be a failure. Time will tell! But I am rooting for you guys who bought it!

I wasn't trolling anyone buddy, I was pointing out the inaccuracies of the PCS mask, to a one customs mask, and then a real myer 78 mask. Idk why this word trolling is being used. Again, I never called anyone names never did anything like that or language. All I did was point out the inaccuracies and got pple getting upset and posting pics of trolls, basically calling me a troll. Why? Because I have an opinion? Because the mask looks off. I swear like I said before it is bullying the other person who goes against the grain. For the the third and last time pple my point was as a hardcore fan who grew up with this movie, I can not drop a g on a mask that isn't on point. That was my point then showing where the inaccuracies are. So, let me ask the ones hating on me or calling me out, what should I have done? Like I said many times it is a discussion board I thought that this was what fans do on these forums. Hell, I might be doing you all a favor, PCS sees this maybe they will rework the mask and get it accurate who knows. Either, way can we please just try and treat each other with respect. I will so I hope you all can too. Thank you! Peace

Did you read my comment? I wasn't even referring to you, and I agree with you on all points :lol

I have watched all halloween and never realized the masks where different.LOL. Same with freddy's gloves .Only Jason's mask i have notice the change depending on the movies.I never got into looking at details of movies but enjoying the movie itself!

I dont think mario ever said anything bad about it. Bro if I didn't want this statue so bad I would've sold it to you .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wait just a minute! I thought everybody hated this statue?!

Not everyone likes it and not everyone hates it! Like we said the die hard who knows the mask, don't really like it at all. But those that just want the statue can care less. I want an accurate mask, not everyone does!

Didn’t pull the trigger but no doubt about it, this thing will be a beast on display with the right lighting. Congrats to everyone that did!

Its up on sideshow now.
5e1ef0bf15526a69587440a9d667eff9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It's the only decent Myers statue out there. I didn't think it'd sell out. Oops.

On the waitlist but if anyone is cancelling I'll take it. Even pay in full price.

It's the only decent Myers statue out there. I didn't think it'd sell out. Oops.

On the waitlist but if anyone is cancelling I'll take it. Even pay in full price.

Why didn’t you order it a few days ago when it was available?

You gotta jump on that newsletter man! It’ll tell you what time it goes up

Back