PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because some people have a lot of disposable income. I am not one who does, so no matter how good it looked: I wouldn't buy it. 1k for something that doesn't contain an internal combustion engine and wheels is crazy.

I have the cash and was excited but I saw this and laughed at the mask it looks bad. Hcg looks better than this and it was cheap. But no matter how bad the sculpt is pple don't see it they just want the statue because their are no myers, well I am waiting for Myc to make it!

I actually think the PCS mask sculpt looks great. The photo of an actual rubber mask you have posted and call "a close sculpt" made by whoever looks WAY off imo. It's way too symmetrical. If PCS had sculpted it that way I would've hated it. The brows on your "CLOSE SCULPT" mask are way too thick and the lips way too symmetrical. The hairline on your "close sculpt" mask is way off too. The real "Halloween 1" mask had flaws and crooked parts and I think the PCS sculptors captured that in their version of the mask very well. Just goes to show we all have different opinions. This PCS Ex has already sold out anyway so our opinions don't matter. As usual some love it, some don't. This thing will sell big time.

I don't have space for this but I really look forward to seeing pics of how it turns out. With proper shading and paint, this could be the best Myers ever. I think PCS knows they have a big responsibility to fans and they don't want returns/refunds. And those saying Hollywood Collectibles did a good job -- LMAO that statue looked like something a 12 year old could sculpt imo. No offense, but THAT was bad. This piece is awesome and no comparison but lets wait for in hand to know for sure. Congrats to those that get him. I'm envious. Anyone wanna buy him for me?

Last edited:
I actually think the PCS mask sculpt looks great. The photo of an actual rubber mask you have posted and call "a close sculpt" made by whoever looks WAY off imo. It's way too symmetrical. If PCS had sculpted it that way I would've hated it. The brows on your "CLOSE SCULPT" mask are way too thick and the lips way too symmetrical. The hairline on your "close sculpt" mask is way off too. The real "Halloween 1" mask had flaws and crooked parts and I think the PCS sculptors captured that in their version of the mask very well. Just goes to show we all have different opinions. This PCS Ex has already sold out anyway so our opinions don't matter. As usual some love it, some don't. This thing will sell big time.

I don't have space for this but I really look forward to seeing pics of how it turns out. With proper shading and paint, this could be the best Myers ever. I think PCS knows they have a big responsibility to fans and they don't want returns/refunds. And those saying Hollywood Collectibles did a good job -- LMAO that statue looked like something a 12 year old could sculpt imo. No offense, but THAT was bad. This piece is awesome and no comparison but lets wait for in hand to know for sure. Congrats to those that get him. I'm envious. Anyone wanna buy him for me?

Finally a non bandwagon opinion that makes sense they have improved it so much and will continue to do so before release as they stated, they used a cheap shatner mask in the movie and modified it poorly on purpose and they used more than one of course so to get it 100% is impossible

Once I get that poster it will be even better.[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So I have just been added to the waitlist, what are the odds that one of the EX turn out to be available?

Just so you know that is a one custom sculpt so I know your on crack dawg. He only is the best in the business!!! I don't want to start an argument and their is no need but to say the PCS had a good sculpt is crazy. One custom is only the best of myers out their and that was just one of his myers sculpt I could post more and their are even better versions and PCS doesn't even compare. But again to each their own! It will sell big time because their are only 150 and their are only what 300 non exclusive? If their was a large number no way would it sell out. I am sorry another company who can not get the sculpt right again! Period. I am a huge myers fan I grew up with the original but this is way off. However, one customs comes the closest by a land slide. I have a myers key chain that looks better as I will post.
IMG_4692[1].jpg

PCS
IMG_4690[1].jpg

To each their own but I think

Just so you know that is a one custom sculpt so I know your on crack dawg. He only is the best in the business!!! I don't want to start an argument and their is no need but to say the PCS had a good sculpt is crazy. One custom is only the best of myers out their and that was just one of his myers sculpt I could post more and their are even better versions and PCS doesn't even compare. But again to each their own! It will sell big time because their are only 150 and their are only what 300 non exclusive? If their was a large number no way would it sell out. I am sorry another company who can not get the sculpt right again! Period. I am a huge myers fan I grew up with the original but this is way off. However, one customs comes the closest by a land slide. I have a myers key chain that looks better as I will post.
View attachment 408131

PCS
View attachment 408132

To each their own but I think

Yeah, I think the One Custom is an OKAY sculpt. It looks very "home made" though. It's certainly not bad at all, quite decent, but when I Google image the real Halloween 1 mask next to the PCS mask (depending on the Google pic) I see great similarity in what PCS captured from the original mask (cheeks, lips, brows, etc).

Hey, I'll solve your problem for you. If you don't like the PCS sculpt, don't buy it. You said you wouldn't get it, right? But I think PCS hit it out of the park. I'm a HUGE Halloween fan as well and if ever I move out of a condo and into a house, I'll track this piece down. Here's hoping PCS makes a Part 3 Jason and Freddy... they're doing awesome work imo. If you want to talk "not accurate" look at the ECC 1/3 Freddy. Their Freddy bust was great. Their 1/3 Freddy was not. THAT is a sculpt that needs to be tweaked to be more accurate. As you said, to each their own. This PCS Myers is KILLER. No pun intended... all in good fun but I think PCS nailed it. I just hope it doesn't take them a century to get it to people. :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I think the One Custom is an OKAY sculpt. It looks very "home made" though. It's certainly not bad at all, quite decent, but when I Google image the real Halloween 1 mask next to the PCS mask (depending on the Google pic) I see great similarity in what PCS captured from the original mask (cheeks, lips, brows, etc).

Hey, I'll solve your problem for you. If you don't like the PCS sculpt, don't buy it. You said you wouldn't get it, right? But I think PCS hit it out of the park. I'm a HUGE Halloween fan as well and if ever I move out of a condo and into a house, I'll track this piece down. Here's hoping PCS makes a Part 3 Jason and Freddy... they're doing awesome work imo. If you want to talk "not accurate" look at the ECC 1/3 Freddy. Their Freddy bust was great. Their 1/3 Freddy was not. THAT is a sculpt that needs to be tweaked to be more accurate. As you said, to each their own. This PCS Myers is KILLER. No pun intended... all in good fun but I think PCS nailed it. I just hope it doesn't take them a century to get it to people. :)

To each their own that is all I can say, because I been a halloween fan for over 30 years, and to say they nailed it just as off as the sculpt. Don't get me wrong the statue looks sick but the whole selling point is the mask and it is by far not accurate. One custom is okay! Your like the only I ever heard say that and his work probably the best Myers their is out their. Idk what you guys or gals are seeing in this sculpt? The thing is ones improves his sculpts and gets it almost real like. Anyways, whats the point, we disagree. I have the money to buy it I was waiting for it. However, after seeing it I laughed it just look bad, you know I liked the first sculpt they had I thought that one was sick. At least that one looked like a Myers mask from I think it was h20 I would rather one sculpt look like a mask than none at all. To be honest ones Customs is a little off but damn not by much. His newer versions are almost dead on. But sit here and argue with me is dumb so lets not! Just like one other person said, if your a die hard fan you can see its off right away, I didn't say it so don't put that on me. But I do agree. I am fine with my hcg one. I will wait till Myc makes one I bet he will kill it. I swear they got the pose right everything else but the selling point. Those that don't see the mistakes, well its pretty obvious, however, maybe the real product will look better.

As far as freddy, I have the side show original one I love it, even though I don't like side show much anymore. They have dropped the ball on most of their new stuff. But I would take that Freddy over this Myers. I am just bummed I am such a die hard fan and I would not drop a grand on a mask that wasn't or even close to accurate. I guess I was just let down. But hey to all the fans that like this, that is great I hope you do like it. Maybe I just have very high standards. But I own a **** load of statues and these key chains. Put it this way One Customs figures go for much more than this statue, that says something about his work!

PCS makes that rambo, I missed out now they nailed that statue. I waited to long to pull the trigger then it sold out I was like ****! But anyways, once my buddy makes that 1/4 Myers I bet it will be the best one. Here is a shot of the key chains they are pretty cool and now becoming valuable. Anyways, accurate or not people at least their is another Myers now. But one day I hope a company or a buddy knocks this out of the park, time will tell. Peace all!

Here is my Halloween 2 bust that is pretty accurate as well!

IMG_4694[1].jpg

IMG_4693[1].jpg

No worries. We can agree to disagree. I can't wait to see how the final paint and release of the PCS Myers turns out. I'm loving what I see in it so far. I doubt people who missed the Ex will be able to get it easy. And with only 300 regulars, I'd grab one quick if you ever decide you like him. It's unusual that an Ex sold out so quickly these days. Maybe if Myers turns out well, PCS will make that rumored Jason from years back that they were supposed to do. I'd love to see an accurate Jason Part 3 in 1/3. Part 3 was where the magic started with the Hockey mask after all (and no one has done a great job of it so far imo). It would be nice to see PCS to have a hit with a 1/3 horror collection provided it's done well. Then maybe they could do Freddy too. I think they're off to a great start with Myers. Paint and shading and manufacturing will be everything to see if this piece turns out incredible. I really like what I see so far though. They'll sell all the regs too if he looks good in hand... can't wait to see pics of how it all turns out. So far, it's looking great imo

We all got opinions bud, just because some don't like the mask doesn't make us trolls. Well, show me accuracy from the movie and I would gladly say damn nice sculpt. I mean pple that have a different opinion are labeled trolls? I thought this was a discussion board, to discuss the statue. Anyways, one day an accurate sculpt will come out and I will buy it. Please God one day!

No worries. We can agree to disagree. I can't wait to see how the final paint and release of the PCS Myers turns out. I'm loving what I see in it so far. I doubt people who missed the Ex will be able to get it easy. And with only 300 regulars, I'd grab one quick if you ever decide you like him. It's unusual that an Ex sold out so quickly these days. Maybe if Myers turns out well, PCS will make that rumored Jason from years back that they were supposed to do. I'd love to see an accurate Jason Part 3 in 1/3. Part 3 was where the magic started with the Hockey mask after all (and no one has done a great job of it so far imo). It would be nice to see PCS to have a hit with a 1/3 horror collection provided it's done well. Then maybe they could do Freddy too. I think they're off to a great start with Myers. Paint and shading and manufacturing will be everything to see if this piece turns out incredible. I really like what I see so far though. They'll sell all the regs too if he looks good in hand... can't wait to see pics of how it all turns out. So far, it's looking great imo

Na, bro I am not going to buy it, a grand for a flawed mask I can't do it. I am going to wait for my buddy! But all the best. Again I do hope the final product looks better. Again, the reason for the sell out is only a 150 ex with one other myers out their. The other 300 will sell out if it looks good, but time will tell. But it is a very low edition so it wouldn't surprise me with it being the lone Myers out their!

IMG_4695[1].jpg

IMG_4696[1].jpg

Okay, here is an actual mask, now tell me how this looks alike, and I won't say a word?

We all got opinions bud, just because some don't like the mask doesn't make us trolls. Well, show me accuracy from the movie and I would gladly say damn nice sculpt. I mean pple that have a different opinion are labeled trolls? I thought this was a discussion board, to discuss the statue.

nothing-goes-over-my-head-my-reflexes-are-much-too-quick-i-would-catch-it.jpg

I think its going to be a good piece, but to keep repeating that you dont like it is unnecessary we get it. If you don't want to spend your money on it then don't. I was going to buy that myers bust but chose to get this statue instead.

I think its going to be a good piece, but to keep repeating that you dont like it is unnecessary we get it. If you don't want to spend your money on it then don't. I was going to buy that myers bust but chose to get this statue instead.

Back