PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
64eca9ba-9260-4992-a4a1-d221c0a37c0b.jpg

I'm seeing Halloween: Resurrection in this mask sculpt.

Yeah black eyes make it look better....but I am starting to think the Shape mask cannot be recreated by a major studio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mask looks pretty good, being so big, the eyes are too visible, and hair looks too much like H20/Resurrection, if you look at the mask and block out the hair, it looks better but the hair style evokes the wrong movies.

I get that faux hair on pieces like this is perceived as better than sculpted, but hardly any faux hair piece has looked true to source. The ‘78 hair has such a unique look, even at 1:1 scale it seems hard to get with faux hair. I got the sculpted hair mask from stores because I want the ‘78 silhouette just right and don’t have the skills to get faux hair styled right.

If its the right price I'll but it and get it repainted?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah black eyes make it look better....but I am starting to think the Shape mask cannot be recreated by a major studio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but neca made myers figures with a great mask so it can be done. i am sure whoever sculpted the neca mask did not get it right first time either but then they done it again and again until it was good, it can be done there is some great masks on some the 1/6 scale figures also, it can be done

Will this sell on Sideshow because I refuse to deal with the PCS people again.

it wont sell at all unless they fix the mask haha, gonna cost about 800 dollars also please people do not buy this as it is otherwise we are letting this company know we don't care about accuracy and all we want is a half decent job so that we can tell who the character is. make them fix this its just the mask its not a complete redo a the whole statue

Yeah, Rambo is like $1000 and that’s an easy license and the exactness needed is lesser, I’m sure Michael will be held to high standards by the licensor.

From FB
FYI. Just wanted to let everyone know we are still working on Myers head and will continue to work on it until it’s perfect even after P.O. We had two art directors approve the current head and we weren’t happy with it when we got it last week but needed to get a sneak out for the newsletter. We will have an updated head before PO and will continue to update it in house with our art team before it goes to China until we feel it’s perfect. We will keep you guys involved in the process as we update for feedback. We may even do two heads. So stay tuned.

From FB
FYI. Just wanted to let everyone know we are still working on Myers head and will continue to work on it until it’s perfect even after P.O. We had two art directors approve the current head and we weren’t happy with it when we got it last week but needed to get a sneak out for the newsletter. We will have an updated head before PO and will continue to update it in house with our art team before it goes to China until we feel it’s perfect. We will keep you guys involved in the process as we update for feedback. We may even do two heads. So stay tuned.

Sounds like too many cooks in the kitchen.

Two different art directors, makes no sense.

Stupid if you ask me.

Back