PCS 1:4 Mixed Media He-Man Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my PCS BattleCat, then got the idea to take out my old Mattel Giant Size for comparison. To my surprise I think they fit quite nicely together. Going to try to score a second Giant He-man figure loose on Ebay to mount him on my PCS Battlecat.

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3168.jpg

That looks amazing FriendlySamurai!! Thanks for sharing.

@Theokan yeah that giant HM might fit and be fun for a laugh. I too didn't want to remove my giant figures from the card either. Just too nice on card.

I love that Battlecat its just so huge, I really wish PCS would maybe do smaller versions along side there 1/3 statues. I would love that Battlecat but smaller as I have no room.

I'm finally getting my Ex set this coming Tuesday! I was thinking about possibly getting the SS Orko to go with the set. Anyone else doing the same? I thought even though they're not in the same scale, it might still work out fine.

Whats the matter with these? I paid my Excl 2-pack at the end of Dec 17 and it was supposed to be shipped in February. It's almost May now and the clowns from PCS do not even dare to send me a message that they will be delayed. This whole fiasco is so annoying. I am one grand into it and don't want this set anymore due to PCS behaving like a group of amateurs. It's a mess.
Is anyone else still waiting on a shipping notice?

Resized_20180428_205749.jpeg

after a 3 year wait i finally got these 2 guys. they're huge and they're incredible but the 3 year wait was pretty horrible.

Nice collection wavestuff! :)

Any reason for that?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Because I and another artist, Emiliano Santalucia worked on them. Val Staples the owner of He-Man.org doesn't like he or I very much. Not that personal petty stuff should interfere with how you promote official licensed products but that's what happens sadly. There's loads of MOTU fans who are not even aware of these statues due to the lack of exposure and the lack of support certainly didn't help the proposed Skeletor and Panthor and the 1:3 scale mixed media She-Ra (which was designed) that didn't go ahead.

Last edited:
Don't recall where I heard about the PCS Statues, I thought it was on he-man.org, but it was really how unprofessional the owner is and their lack of customer service that stopped me from ever buying a PCS statue. They could make the greatest MOTU statue ever created and I still wouldn't buy from them or ever own a statue they've made just based on my experience

Nice collection wavestuff! :)

Because I and another artist, Emiliano Santalucia worked on them. Val Staples the owner of He-Man.org doesn't like he or I very much. Not that personal petty stuff should interfere with how you promote official licensed products but that's what happens sadly. There's loads of MOTU fans who are not even aware of these statues due to the lack of exposure and the lack of support certainly didn't help the proposed Skeletor and Panthor and the 1:3 scale mixed media She-Ra (which was designed) that didn't go ahead.

From what I heard the new owner is trying to get the licence back in order to finish Skeletor and Panthor. Have you heard anything about that?

I finally got my shipping notice. Will most likely arrive early next week. I will inspect it directly to avoid any further issues with PCS. Than I will decide wether to keep it or sell it. The enjoyment ist still not there. All the waiting really killed it for me.
I got excited again when I heard about the vague possibility of Skeletor/Panthor. However I realized that the set would likely need another 3 years to get released... Not sure if I want to wait that long again. Especially since it is not even secured yet that it will even happen.

I finally got my shipping notice. Will most likely arrive early next week. I will inspect it directly to avoid any further issues with PCS. Than I will decide wether to keep it or sell it. The enjoyment ist still not there. All the waiting really killed it for me.
I got excited again when I heard about the vague possibility of Skeletor/Panthor. However I realized that the set would likely need another 3 years to get released... Not sure if I want to wait that long again. Especially since it is not even secured yet that it will even happen.

Its very impressive in person. You’ll get excited again. PCS is under new ownership, Jerry said himself he sucked at business and just wanted to create. I think the long waits will probably improve.

I am at the stage now that if a thing is delayed, I am almost relieved. So much great stuff coming out, my wallet could use a breather.

I am at the stage now that if a thing is delayed, I am almost relieved. So much great stuff coming out, my wallet could use a breather.

Very true- this year especially. Ive got two pieces that are gonna nail me with overseas shipping. Really wouldnt mind them getting delayed till the first of the year.

Back