PCS 1:4 Mixed Media He-Man Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a loooong time coming. It was a completely different world when I ordered this. Rearranged furniture twice, installed my PAX, nearly doubled my collection, new US president, dad was still alive- gone almost two years now. Still love it but its weird, it feels a bit like a time capsule. Not sure where Im gonna put it lol.

It's finally in the in stock and shipping section of the newsletter! Praise be!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

awesome, several posting picks, none with the ex head tho cept for this
757CC0C0-4288-4A79-BA41-E068CA39D9E4.jpeg

Glad to see this finally arriving. I bought the EX combo but still think I’m going to end up keeping cat but selling heman.

Just been a few from overseas shown pics. PCS said the combo is on the last container, so still a bit of a wait for a lot of us.

Just paid my invoice finally!!! I’m smelling statue of the year material here. Heres some pics posted on SF from facebook-
E833DF56-7423-4417-A4F3-C8C3B9A566E1.jpeg
E22A4000-C987-4FAA-B64A-7BFC1DC3BABC.jpeg
76218F72-CE1D-4F73-97F9-C6DA311497E9.jpeg
C5AC9412-D983-4D86-AFF1-952B9B49ACE6.jpeg
765AF506-9421-469C-8B7B-02549382319B.jpeg

Me too, altho those glowing eyes look pretty epic. Really hoping I can figure a way to make an extra mask that I can battle damage and lay next to his base.

I asked before but didn't see a response. When this was originally offered, I could have sworn that PCS was offering an art print for people who pre-ordered the EX combo. Does anyone know if we'll actually get the print?

I asked before but didn't see a response. When this was originally offered, I could have sworn that PCS was offering an art print for people who pre-ordered the EX combo. Does anyone know if we'll actually get the print?
That is still the case seeing as it was clearly advertised in the solicitation. Eamon is the artist if memory serves....not clear since I PO'd this 965 days ago.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am currently sat here signing the art prints :) I am in the UK and I have to send them back over to the US in the next few days. So by all means blame me for any delay. :)

Back