PCS 1:4 Mixed Media He-Man Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that this morning, too. Please no delay....I ordered this 2 years and 3 days ago at this point.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I saw that this morning, too. Please no delay....I ordered this 2 years and 3 days ago at this point.

Yup. At this point, I'm not even sure I want to keep He-Man. Battlecat should be great, but my display plans 2 years ago are not the same as they are now. Par for the course, I suppose.

PCS just put out another newsletter, presumably early due to SDCC.....our pair is MIA for the 3rd newsletter in a row.

.....new shipping date guess range.....
e4e013dc73dc473974b5d8934b675deb.jpg

I'm going to have to stop caring about the combo so they can't keep playing with my emotions with the off and on again in the newsletter.

The fuzzy pants/boots look ridiculous there, IMO. Maybe it's just static electricity making them fluff out like that.

From Instagram. Hope the green between Battlecat and base is bit more obvious than in this pic.

Also going to assume this will miss the Oct Nov shipping we've seen in newsletter as these are apparently currently in China.
bbf4f11584cd71946b8f3ace227fc781.jpg

Back