Statue PCS - 1:3 Mortal Kombat - Mileena and Kitana

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Surprised we didn't have a thread for these.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMH5v2SAOVK/?taken-by=pcstoys&hl=en

5bca40a0-3abb-4e96-84b5-063cb5dfebdd.jpg

Kitana looks very well sculpted, and Mileena looks amazing. Looks to be MK9 Kitana and MKX Mileena.

Well you're also paying less and it's a smaller ES :p I'd rather both of those and waiting longer but some don't.

She looks amazing !!!

Attachments

• 15036174_1829817683904070_7239264708117540666_n.jpg
    15036174_1829817683904070_7239264708117540666_n.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 182
That does look amazing.
Since her face is fully sculpted, I'm assuming the mask is fabric. It looks like her bikini top and bottom are also fabric, but the portion under her breasts and her head band are sculpted. Not sure about the forearms because I think I see shadows under the laces indicating it's fabric but some of it looks sculpted.

I love that Jerry strategically planned for the seams to be underneath her costume so that they can't be seen.
The separation of her torso from her legs is under her bikini bottom and for the arms, it's underneath the bracelets that sits on top of her biceps. :clap

This piece is incredibly sexy! I'm stoked to see Mileena as well! I am definitely sold on these two.

Does anyone know if you could get an AP if you just do the deposit? Or does it only happen when you pay in full?

This piece is incredibly sexy! I'm stoked to see Mileena as well! I am definitely sold on these two.

Does anyone know if you could get an AP if you just do the deposit? Or does it only happen when you pay in full?

You can get AP anyway you pay. The savings are big when you pay in full for the 1/3 statues though.

Very cool. But I wish they didn't have the same pose. I mean I get why Jerry did this, but this is his premiere line, 1/3. Each character should be unique.
Mileena's base is interesting.

Back