Statue PCS - 1:3 Mortal Kombat - Mileena and Kitana

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the same pose as it gives it a sort of balance. i do like that Prime 1 has their's in a way that could be grouped and be a standalone, but some of those poses just sucked imo. Like Batgirl's, which I was super stoked for.

Yeah it's sad that even in 2016 the two characters can't have their own identity. It's why I prefer the MKX design for Kitana. She is completely unique there and finally stands on her own.

They did the same thing with the male ninja so I guess it follows that trend. I was just never a fan of this style and at scales as huge as 1/4 or 1/3 it seems a little silly to me to have a bunch of glorified variants. But hey it's your money.

Very cool. But I wish they didn't have the same pose. I mean I get why Jerry did this, but this is his premiere line, 1/3. Each character should be unique.
Mileena's base is interesting.

They're only making 350 of each, to have different poses the price would have gone up a ton ><

They're only making 350 of each, to have different poses the price would have gone up a ton ><
Like I said, I understand why he did it.

At least with Sub Z, Scorpion, and Reptile he sculpted different arms to differentiate their pose. Even if it's a mild difference, it helps to keep them looking unique. This will be especially important if you display them next to each other.

To solve the issue of selling enough statues to make a profit, do an alternate costume variation. For example, use their classic outfits.

Just take a look at how many variations they offer for Ken Masters or Kotal Kahn.

And again I'll go back to saying this is PCS premier line, 1/3 scale. It should be treated as such. Having the same exact pose for two completely different characters does not look very premiere to me.

You can pretty much forget about Jade.
Having 3 with the same exact pose is lame. If she has a different pose.... mind blown.

987e2dde-159f-4c4b-8f55-1fba5617a98e.jpg

Looks good. PCS should stop showing new 1/3's until they get some out the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They both came out very good.

Just as I suspected...
I would not display them next to each other because of the same pose.

I wasn't going to order but I had to have her...culo looks great lol

I can imagine friends and family going to VS1976's house to see his collection....

"Who is this?"

"I don't know."

"How about this one?"

"I don't know who that is either."

"Why do you have all of them turned around? I can't see any of their faces."

"............"

:lol

I can imagine friends and family going to VS1976's house to see his collection....

"Who is this?"

"I don't know."

"How about this one?"

"I don't know who that is either."

"Why do you have all of them turned around? I can't see any of their faces."

"............"

:lol

:lol I actually have one statue Emma Frost PF facing the other way (have her staring at a vanity mirror).

Back