Statue PCS 1/3 Klassic Sub-Zero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah I was able to get one luckily. No APs yet. I'm praying I get one but a loooot of people got 00:30s

Do you have to pay in full to get AP? I paid deposit only and it was definitely under 30 seconds when I got it paid.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Got my Subzero locked in,was actually a smooth transaction this time. Surprised it sold out in 2 mins though.
I think a little over 4 min. I know of at least 1 person that got it Just after 4

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah man almost 5 min faster AND it has a higher ES

I think that partly has to do with the fact that the 1:3 scale is becoming quite popular. Scorpion was only the second one released and the first big ticket character. I think there are more and more people jumping onto the 1:3 scale now.

I think that partly has to do with the fact that the 1:3 scale is becoming quite popular. Scorpion was only the second one released and the first big ticket character. I think there are more and more people jumping onto the 1:3 scale now.
I agree :) can't wait for more awesomness

I jumped on 1/3 without hesitation and should of thought about it abit more. 1/3 Scorpion hooked me in and now Ive got Akuma and Subz coming too. Still not sure how big these will be in hand and **** still dont know where everythings gonna go. I really hope PCS' 1/3 Reptile is the last piece I want in 1/3 scale!

it looks most people just Poed this of the hype, as the buying process was relatively easy and almost everyone who tried , got one,, its funny that most of them are saying they got it for trade or flipping,, not sure if the sell out was based on actual liking of the product or hype,,, cos everyone out there trying to trade this one ..and I think Simply toys still has their stock,,, im feeling everyone got suckered into buying this one, cos theres only prob a handful who missed out because they missed the pre -order time

I jumped on 1/3 without hesitation and should of thought about it abit more. 1/3 Scorpion hooked me in and now Ive got Akuma and Subz coming too. Still not sure how big these will be in hand and **** still dont know where everythings gonna go. I really hope PCS' 1/3 Reptile is the last piece I want in 1/3 scale!

Saw them at Wondercon. They're huge in hand. Lol

it looks most people just Poed this of the hype, as the buying process was relatively easy and almost everyone who tried , got one,, its funny that most of them are saying they got it for trade or flipping,, not sure if the sell out was based on actual liking of the product or hype,,, cos everyone out there trying to trade this one ..and I think Simply toys still has their stock,,, im feeling everyone got suckered into buying this one, cos theres only prob a handful who missed out because they missed the pre -order time

Akum Shin hype caused this.

Has anyone got a confirmation order from PCS themselves? I paid within a minutes and everything seems to have gone through paypal OK, but no email from PCS . I had one straight away when I got Raiden but not sub zero :panic:

Has anyone got a confirmation order from PCS themselves? I paid within a minutes and everything seems to have gone through paypal OK, but no email from PCS . I had one straight away when I got Raiden but not sub zero :panic:

PCS confirmation not required anymore as the order is not linked to your account. Paypal receipt is sufficient from now on. Your order is good. Raiden order and all theprevious ones you had to log into your account to complete the order.

I missed out on this due to being in transit on my way to work when the PO went live. Tried ordering 5 mins after PO time and it was sold out. If anyone has one they want to get rid of for a REASONABLE price, please PM me. Would really love one to go with my Scorpion.

Back