Statue PCS 1/3 Klassic Sub-Zero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 quarter is great. The previous comment said 2 years. Let's hope not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received this for both Scorpion and Sub-Zero..

Hello Collector

Apologies for the delays, but this is a very challenging statue to create and we are trying to get the highest quality collectible possible.

Currently, the Mortal Kombat SUB-ZERO 1:3 STATUE is scheduled to be arriving in our warehouse late May/early June. We understand that is a significant delay but we want everyone to consider this the ultimate collectible when it comes to this game and we do not want to cut any corners.

If you would like to cancel for a full refund that is acceptable as we have a wait list a mile long.

We will be sending out final payment & shipping notices once that date gets a little closer.

I just got that same email.. Now what?? Waiting game all over again?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Finally.. Hopefully.. Received this today.

Sub Zero 1:3 is currently estimated to be arriving in our warehouse November 2016. We don't like to sacrifice quality for time - and in the end this is what makes our collectibles the best - so thank you very much for your patience, loyalty, and understanding.

Just got that email now... waiting ALMOST over.. woohooo

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Guess it's my turn to wait for a shipping notice this time! Hopefully it doesn't take weeks!

Looking forward to more in hand pictures. Hopefully it will generate more activity than the Scorpion thread! Lol

I received my notification just now!

Last edited:
211e5e852238194648716f19b807d5de.jpg

Back