Statue PCS 1/3 Klassic Sub-Zero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As stated earlier, no selling outside of the commerce section. :)

Congrats to those who got this piece. Looks amazing!

got one! cant wait to display him & scorpion next to each other

Selling mine for a billion rupees and a twix. Will negotiate twix for midnight milky way.

it looks most people just Poed this of the hype, as the buying process was relatively easy and almost everyone who tried , got one,, its funny that most of them are saying they got it for trade or flipping,, not sure if the sell out was based on actual liking of the product or hype,,, cos everyone out there trying to trade this one ..and I think Simply toys still has their stock,,, im feeling everyone got suckered into buying this one, cos theres only prob a handful who missed out because they missed the pre -order time

ST down to 1 available.

I got banned for a month from Statue Forum. Because I mentioned i had one for sale. If ppl ask is it still breaking the rules?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I got banned for a month from Statue Forum. Because I mentioned i had one for sale. If ppl ask is it still breaking the rules?

Yeah. I saw your post at SF. Unfortunately you posted right after the mods deleted all prior sales post and issued a warning that any more would result in bans. Commerce is confined to B/S/T section because people pay a premium to post there.

Yeah, I saw your post at SF. Unfortunately you posted right after the mods deleted all prior sales post and issued a warning that any more would result in bans. Commerce is confined to B/S/T section because people pay a premium to post there.
Oh no way, I didn't even realize that had happened. I wish that site was easier to view through an app or something

Oh no way, I didn't even realize that had happened. I wish that site was easier to view through an app or something

Lol I got banned last month trying to sell akuma.

Just make another account.

Back