PC thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, but holy moly - I don't think I'll be doing any more business with Das Keyboard :slap. Their customer service is atrociously slow to respond, and I feel like they deliberately misread communications, because they just don't give a ***. I told the customer service lady that I wanted to exchange my Das Keyboard 4, but here's the fun part: she claimed I previously said, that I had the older generation model of keyboard, and she needed clarification that I needed help with the Das Keyboard 4. But, I NEVER said that :lol. I'm pretty sure I'm communicating with an American who's well versed in English and not a foreign tech person in India. That was two days ago, and she still hasn't even replied back.

Even asking for the education discount a few weeks ago was like pulling teeth, and I had to complain on their blog before I got any help.

Das is arguably the best keyboard manufacturer in the States, but if this is the way they treat their customers, then it's best to avoid them and go with another brand.

Last edited:
Thanks, but holy moly - I don't think I'll be doing any more business with Das Keyboard :slap. Their customer service is atrociously slow to respond, and I feel like they deliberately misread communications, because they just don't give a ***. I told the customer service lady that I wanted to exchange my Das Keyboard 4, but here's the fun part: she claimed I previously said, that I had the older generation model of keyboard, and she needed clarification that I needed help with the Das Keyboard 4. But, I NEVER said that :lol. I'm pretty sure I'm communicating with an American who's well versed in English and not a foreign tech person in India. That was two days ago, and she still hasn't even replied back.

Even asking for the education discount a few weeks ago was like pulling teeth, and I had to complain on their blog before I got any help.

Das is arguably the best keyboard manufacturer in the States, but if this is the way they treat their customers, then it's best to avoid them and go with another brand.

Yeah some companies CS are just unbelievably stupid and not at all helpful....
Maybe send them an email or call and complain about their CS :dunno....... How else will they learn... I would usually do both and then shame them on social media to try and force change, its the only thing we can do :dunno

Back