PC or MAC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PC or MAC. Which do you prefer?

• PC

Votes: 91 50.8%
  • MAC

Votes: 88 49.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sorry a lil tired after the gym.

I don't believe mine qualifies as a tower either...

You're right. It's just an big box full of ugly, messy wires as Eli pointed out. :D

On the multi quote note.... why do people quote when they are responding to the very last post? It's right there, directly above your reply....

Sometimes someone is posting about the same time as you are and when you hit reply, it's no longer right below that post.

Makes no sense to me. It is like something communists would do.

Or dirty, tree-hugging hippies!

Because everybody has different settings for when there is a page break in a thread. So you could reply to a post, and think it's right underneath the post you're responding to, but it could also end up on another page altogether.

Another reason is because it takes time write out a post. By the time a user is done writing up their helpful and/or well thought out post, 30 or 40 new posts containing nothing but smilies or pictures of cats will have appeared underneath the post they were responding to.

:exactly: :hi5: :1-1:

:monkey3

Oh wait...I forgot to quote you Ski.....oh wait I made two posts in a row....man I am just a ****** apparently.

See you are confused because I didn't quote the both of you...that is why you always quote.

Also back on topic...PC rules....my new sexy build should be almost done by Monday but my case is still 2 weeks out and I have to order my dual monitors still.

See you are confused because I didn't quote the both of you...that is why you always quote.

Also back on topic...PC rules....my new sexy build should be almost done by Monday but my case is still 2 weeks out and I have to order my dual monitors still.

U gonna get 32 X 32 on the monitors? :naughty

Because everybody has different settings for when there is a page break in a thread. So you could reply to a post, and think it's right underneath the post you're responding to, but it could also end up on another page altogether.

Another reason is because it takes time write out a post. By the time a user is done writing up their helpful and/or well thought out post, 30 or 40 new posts containing nothing but smilies or pictures of cats will have appeared underneath the post they were responding to.

Well said! That happens to me all the time.

Sometimes I'll post a reply to someone. And when it comes up there are a couple posts between, and I'll end up having to edit my post, quoting the person I was refering to anyway.

(Did you notice I didn't multi quote this time? ;))

I like it because then you don't have to figure out who the f___ they are talking to and go back a page to find out what they are talking about.

On the multi quote note.... why do people quote when they are responding to the very last post? It's right there, directly above your reply....

Yeah why do people do that!?

Makes no sense to me. It is like something communists would do.

:nana:

kittah.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back