PC Gaming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleeping Dogs on Steam right now for $10. 75% OFF. Not bad! I hope it stays up there, so I dont look like a tool this time.

I finally bought Sleeping Dogs... going to play it when I wake up tonight. :D

Sleeping Dogs on Steam right now for $10. 75% OFF. Not bad! I hope it stays up there, so I dont look like a tool this time.

Damn, thanks for the heads up!

I will have to remember to get this tonight when I get home.

All the DLC is available for an additional $14.31

Edit: Deal ends in 3 hours!

Last edited:
I finally bought Sleeping Dogs... going to play it when I wake up tonight. :D

It's a great game! I'm not real far into it since I have so many damn games I just jump back and forth :lol

I'm about an hour in, really enjoying it so far.

Downloading the high resolution pack right now... without it though, I'm getting 60+ frames on medium settings, looks great to. :)

The Walking Dead is the "deal of the day" on Steam. 50% is a no brainer for anyone who hasn't picked tis up yet. This game is fantastic.

This game does look pretty sweet! downloading now

Is there ever going to be a limit to how good graphics can get? These PhysX demonstration is just amazing!

How does Hawken make money to keep supporting this game?

Last edited:
Is there ever going to be a limit to how good graphics can get? These PhysX demonstration is just amazing!

How does Hawken make money to keep supporting this game?

They have an in-game store where you can buy stuff. It's a multiplayer game where you have a lot of different upgrades and things you can do to customize your mech and some of those things you can purchase

They have an in-game store where you can buy stuff. It's a multiplayer game where you have a lot of different upgrades and things you can do to customize your mech and some of those things you can purchase

Oh so another of one of those free to play models with a cash shop. Looks like they have a big overhead to pay back for the production cost and hope people spend cash to pay it all back.

Something like that though I think they are getting a lot of support from some big companies, like Nvidia is probably paying them for support with their hardware

Good deals on Steam right now. Witcher 2 50% off, Alan Wake 75% off, and Borderlands 2 50% off.

Back