Paypal payment as gift not protected

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny????
people pay for cars on ebay all day and all night----wake up to the real world-----e-payments are the future and paper $$$ will be the past soon----we as consumers need to stand together and not allow company's to scree us-----take the time to understand instead of laughing----soon it could be you.....................wonder how funny you think it is than-------------------

Cash is still King though...Cash is private and leaves no paper trails..

E payments (the eventual cashless system) just means that everyone can see and be up in your business at all times.Nothing will be private

and as a Consumer (the Serf commoner Useless eater, which is the real meaning of the word giving to us by the establishment)...I still stand on being a "Customer" (a person that still has importance)

Cash is still King though...Cash is private and leaves no paper trails..

E payments (the eventual cashless system) just means that everyone can see and be up in your business at all times.Nothing will be private

and as a Consumer (the Serf commoner Useless eater, which is the real meaning of the word giving to us by the establishment)...I still stand on being a "Customer" (a person that still has importance)

i am with you brother, but we both know they will take us there soon enough where they would go paperless-----------and then we are all screwed......................

Back