• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pawn Collector : ALL COLLECTABLES WANTED *OR CAN BE FOUND*UK/EU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr ecko, thanks for the interest but you say you only ship in the USA but I'm in the uk. Thanks anyway!

Hi all,

I've been a collector for many years and have traded In many different paths either locally , online etc

I know sometimes it can be frustrating when trying to expand your collection and you have to free up equity with the collectables you are looking to sell.

Either you can't find the buyer, the price isn't right, postage an issue, or high fees ( eBay!!! )

I'm offering a "pawn" service if you like.

I'm looking to increase my inventory so I am will to offer out prices for ANY collectables depending on condition etc that people may be wanting to shift in a hurry.

Just PM me with information of what you are wanting to sell, condition, pictures would be good also, packaging and location. Lastly and most importantly how much you are wanting for it

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any queries

Thanks

Just reiterating for those that don't know

Thanks again

Back