Pave Hawk Door Gun Dio WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much!! I just sent a package to someone in Newcastle upon Tyne, How is living there? Nice place?

I live 40 miles south of there but i'm up there all the time, its a great city with some fantastic places to go. And a brilliant football team too:yess:

Whats the team name, so i can show off my "English " knowledge to him, Hes from Chattam, i have no idea where that is lol

More pics coming tonight, weathering is going FANTASTIC

New pics of the weathering stages, this is the first, all hand brushed Vallejo pigments, next comes some selective washes, paint chipping, some light \drybrushing, then i can start adding electrical wires, and feed mechs, and lions and tigers and miniguns. . .oh my

Newly accurized minigun basecoated pics coming tomarow night :)

. . . .Thinking of adding an homage to GiJoe's wild bill, as a gunner, (since i dont have the cool and JUST NOW found bigger ,opposite side blackwhawk section by another company. . . . .eh. . . . . .sonafabetch. . ..oh well, pressing on

Well my pics wont load, will try to load more tomarow, with updated minigun work

The team's called Newcastle United, they play in black and white stripes and finished 5th in English Premier League last season.

BTW the helo's coming on great and WildBill is perfect.

Newcastle United, ill have to remember that, I think hes a Manchester United fan, werre having a barbeque next week and ill ask him about it lol, Thanks Magpie, this dio is alot of fun

Heres some more pics i tried to load last night, new minigun pics coming later this afternoon

Thank you very much, im nearly finished, ill be posting some more shots soon, now i just need a crew, i want the gunner to be that "Night stalkers pilot" figure with the face armor. That would look so cool

Any body got any advice for anything to add, take away?

Heres some more pics with an old GiJoe female chopper pilot, just sitting in until i find that figur i want as the gunner

:clap:clap:clap, you should post it on OSW.

Any body got any advice for anything to add, take away?

Yeah, have you thought of having a SF operator sitting in the main door way? The gunner catches your eye and just takes the focus to the left.

Last edited:
Why thank you Magpie, and yes i want to have a heavily armed operative in the door about to fast rope down, just havent decided what figures to use. The GiJoe fig is just a stand in until i can get ,i think its DID who makes it, the modern heli crewmember with the awsome facial armour, hes gonna be my permanent gunner. And yes ive been trying to post it, but OSW wont let me post any threads, i have contacted the moderator but it seems as if hes not as swift as Darklord Dave

SOAR15.jpg

https://www.soldierstory-toys.com/products_show.asp?id=91&bpics=../uploadfiles/no44/400/SOAR15.jpg

Thats it!!!!1 thankl you so much, now i gota find someone who has it? i think maybe costwald still has it. Thats the figure i have to have manning that gun

Thanks midnight clad, hey your icon is Night Lords. Turned to Chaos it seems lol. Im a huge 40k fan, ive posted a preheresy 1/6 scale Luna Wolves marine in my customs section and in Dorgmal Snows custom space marine section, you should check it out. Dorgs makes the generic "space warrior" kit. Hes an awsome painter and scratchbuilder.

Thanks midnight clad, hey your icon is Night Lords. Turned to Chaos it seems lol. Im a huge 40k fan, ive posted a preheresy 1/6 scale Luna Wolves marine in my customs section and in Dorgmal Snows custom space marine section, you should check it out. Dorgs makes the generic "space warrior" kit. Hes an awsome painter and scratchbuilder.

Ya I am a huge 40k fanatic and sadly collecting 1/6 is cheaper in the long run than my armies. I have looked into the 1/6 40k builds you guys have done on here but trying to keep my wallet intact LOL. They are still pretty cool though.

Back