Pave Hawk Door Gun Dio WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordRagnar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, i got Asia scale stores, blackhawk door dio and it was broken ):
Alas, i was not willing to let it go back for replacement, once i had it i knew what i had to do. . . . So most of the custom work isnt totally accurate, but im trying to make an accurate mount and feed, the mount is movable(I used 3mm shoulder screwes a brass bushing, and a 30mm shoulder screw, and a hand drill, it was cake) WIP. . .What do you guys think, id love to hear suggestions?

More rivet work, and i decided, against all common sense, to go with a hot toys "alien killer" m134, as it had the correct square back abd spent shell chute, which btw i guess im gonna use the acordian like parts of crazy straws to represent the "home depot" like duct work to eject the spent shells (reletivly) safely, the coo minigun, while freaking awsome and highly recomended for anyone who likes the m134, will just have to go on a terminator i think. . . .

Thanks snake eyes, im a bit ahead of the post, i just slapped the first coat of primer on everthing, i want this thing to showcase the raw badassitude and ability of the minigun to put steel on the target. . . .thats what im gonna aim for, i build 1/35 military models and customize and paint 1/6 heads so this is a nice mixture of all those

Why thank you, Ive decided to mod the coo minigun(love that thing) together with the "alien killer " minigun, ill post pics tonight, I also sprayed the basecoat on the Cabin, time for weathering!!!!! And wires, and strapping and i need that badass Night stalkers figure with the facial armour to man the minigun, and i already have a search and rescue(more like a search and shoot everyone and kill everything so you can take yopur time strolling back to the pave hawk with your "rescued" buddy) navy seal

Thanks magpie, posting pics of the main body airbrushing tonight, round 10pm est, and i decided to bash together coo models m134(I love it!!!) and the othe minigun so i have a new and more accurate movable minigun and mount with spade grips, posting pics of that tonight as well, and thank you so much for the encouragement guys, wait till you see it with some paint slapped on it :)

Absolutely brilliant, i'd love that in my collection.

Send me a Asia Scale Store black hawk environment pack and whatever minigun you want to use and i can make that happen, for a small fee, but i love customizing things for people. :)

Send me a Asia Scale Store black hawk environment pack and whatever minigun you want to use and i can make that happen, for a small fee, but i love customizing things for people. :)

Thanks for the offer, much appreciated. I'd love to take you up someday if i can find a space to put it where it does it justice.

Aw i know, Its pretty dam big, Im gonna Wall mount mine, It comes with wall mounts already screwed into it, but yes it is awkwardly big, just waiting to get off work so i can put some pics up, i think yall will like them :)

. . . .and heres the cabin/hull in its airbrushed basecoat, pleas keep in mind i have alot of weathering to do to the girl(thats right, my pave hawks a "she") she needs to be nice and dirty. I put a pic of the new gun on temporarally to see how it fits, nicely i think. . . .let me know what u guys think?

lots of weathering and lettering and wiring and strapping and. . . . well you know, ;left to do, but a few more shots of the base coated hull/cabin

Thanksa Lobo. . . uh i mean astro 666 :) one of my fave carachters, i love the marvel legends figure of him. Yes much more on the way, this is the stuff ive done in between work this week, ive got two days off coming upand this lil lady is gonna get some attention

ps. can anyone help m,e out, im a bit of a noob when it comes to computers, i need to leave positive feedback for a couple of people on this forum and cant seem to find out where or how to do that, ive done it before, it was just so long ago i forgot how to. . . .must be all the paint fuhmes lol

Thank you YT74! its still got a long ways to go, but ill post more pics of some weathering tomarow night

Back