Paul Walker dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paul Walker dead?

BrianWCollins: Wayne Kramer's tribute to Paul W is wonderful, heartbreaking: https://t.co/KaZj1DHbKn

Saw this tweet earlier today. Wayne Kramer is the director of Running Scared and he shares some great moments about Paul Walker as an actor and as a person.

Last edited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXkoGlxVbLY

Great movie^

It appears from the photos the car hit the tree/poll right where the gas tank/engine is causing massive explosion. Ferrari's do the same thing when hit in that area. I hope he was dead on impact. RIP.

I didn't realize that he starred in Eight Below. My mother is really going to be upset now. I love that movie so much and so does she. :(

BaX9ui4IgAAJKUi.jpg:large

Theres a vid floating around of the car on fire and the douches filming it running away. Anyways, from the vid, the fire is so intense I believe it was said the bodies so badly burned they were unrecognizeable. The pic on Twitter is a fake. Has anyone heard who the second person was?

I'm not a Fast and Furious fan but I liked him in Joyride, which is one of my fav movies. So sad. :(

R.I.P. , Paul . Still can`t believe , such a loss . I`m a diehard fan of F&F (original) .
Kawasaki green Eclipse GSX , Orange Supra ...Brian O'conner , so sad:(:(:(

Damn shame. Rest in Peace Brian.

Why couldnt it have been Kanye?!

Theres a vid floating around of the car on fire and the douches filming it running away. Anyways, from the vid, the fire is so intense I believe it was said the bodies so badly burned they were unrecognizeable. The pic on Twitter is a fake. Has anyone heard who the second person was?

I'm not a Fast and Furious fan but I liked him in Joyride, which is one of my fav movies. So sad. :(

The guy filming was running away because he thought the car was going to blow up.

It had something to do with a charity. I don't know if driving the car was part of it or not. I'm not too sure just what they were doing in the car driving that fast. Were they on a public street?

Too soon? :(

In this case, it's not about too soon or too late. It should be never.

He is a seemingly good person who left this world at a young age and is leaving a daughter behind. Someone just lost their dad. His daughter's name is Meadow. Can't imagine she would be too thrilled about people making jabs about her father's passing.

Back