Paul Walker dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paul Walker dead?

Ya I've seen a few vids on YouTube, but I mean footage of the crash actually happening. Usually convoys like this have cars with cameras stuck to the hood or fenders filming the whole event. I wonder who the passanger was that died, not a word has been mentioned about him. If he was driving around in a 600k Porsche he must have been pretty important too.

Chris

I suspect the guy was driving above 100 mph before he lost control. I doubt anyone was following him fast enough to get any behind the car footage. It is unlikely that anyone was on the side of the road filming, either. The only real possibility would have been a helicopter filming him.

On the other hand, I suspect they might not have had permission to speed, so filming would have been unlikely, except in the Porsche itself.
I doubt any camera used could have survived the flames.

Paul Walker dead?

My entire family is in shock, it's extremely tragic.
It's also very hard to read some of the rude comments made here regarding his passing. Have some compassion for his family and friends, I can only imagine how they are feeling at the moment.

We should all be looking at our lives and thanking God that we are still around, healthy and happy.

RIP Paul Walker
Prayers for your family

Last edited:

From what I understand, it is a difficult car to drive, especially fast.
You really need skill to drive it properly. It can get away from you very quickly.

RIP Paul Walker.

Lewis Hamiltons Dad crashed one a couple of years ago.Not as badly as that though.

Young successful actor,Porsche....reminds me of someone.....

Lewis Hamiltons Dad crashed one a couple of years ago.Not as badly as that though.

Young successful actor,Porsche....reminds me of someone.....

Yes, it does. The last time that actor was photographed was next to a Porsche, too.

So sad, I loved all his movies and was waiting for his next FF. Still in shock. RIP.

To anyone curious, he crashed in his $600,000 Porsche carrera GT.

porsche%20cars%20porsche%20carrera%20gt%20red%20cars%202560x1600%20wallpaper_www.wallmay.net_72.jpg

Chris

Wow didn't know it was this car. Still so sad. Love all his movies.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXkoGlxVbLY[/ame]

Great movie^

It appears from the photos the car hit the tree/poll right where the gas tank/engine is causing massive explosion. Ferrari's do the same thing when hit in that area. I hope he was dead on impact. RIP.

I really liked this guy and his character specifically in F&F , I'm gutted by this news. :(

Yeah so did I and I am also gutted to. :(

I love Running Scared. One of my favourite films. Upsets me that the idiot circus is making jokes... **** off *******s.

I agree but I am afraid there is just too much freedom of speech on here. :mad:

Last edited:

What an awfully sad, sad news to hear! I was hoping it was a hoax but its not! This news created a tidal waves even around here in Asia as every FF fans are talking about it.

RIP Paul Walker.

While not the biggest fan, I always liked him in his movies. Running Scared, the Fast & Furious series. He did a good job in those, and his character in F&F was actually one of my favourites.
I was shocked when I read this news this morning...
Though I don't know him, it seems like he was a good guy in real life as well. Really sad to see someone like that die at this age and in this horrible way.

R.I.P. Paul Walker.

Back