Paul Walker dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paul Walker dead?

R.I.P left me in shock this morning. Have been a big fan of Fast and Furious for years. Such a loss to the franchise and just to life in general as he seemed like a nice guy too.

Why so many exotic cars burn after crashing?? There are a ton of vídeos of ferraris and lambos burning... Probably they were alive after the crash but they didnt survive the fire ... So Sad. RIP

I read that most of the filming was already done, so I really don't think they will (and I hope they don't) replace Paul. If they already filmed the ending they won't need to do anything with his character and he can just be written off the next film.

Probably they will keep on going, I wonder if they will try to replace Paul.

I've been thinking about this...

I would have the Brian character go follow a lead in another country through a phone call or something and bring in another like-character to replace him. Then again I don't really know the plot so I dunno if that is possible, but I wouldn't kill the character. That would be distasteful, and replacing him would be weird.

The point you were trying to make was that I was stating the obvious. That is not true. If there was another driver or an animal involved, or something falling from the sky, it wouldn't have been driver error or something breaking.

No, you stated you were "absolutely certain" it driver error. That's all I was pointing out. And now your post above contradicts your certainty.

Anyway...

The f'd up thing is that if they wanted to kill off his character, a car accident would likely have been the most fitting way/made the most sense. Going to be tough to figure out a respectful way forward. To simply write out a character after 7 movies and say he just packed and left without saying goodbye feels pretty awkward and killing him on screen seems pretty out of the question. Would not wanna be the writers on this one.

The f'd up thing is that if they wanted to kill off his character, a car accident would likely have been the most fitting way/made the most sense. Going to be tough to figure out a respectful way forward. To simply write out a character after 7 movies and say he just packed and left without saying goodbye feels pretty awkward and killing him on screen seems pretty out of the question. Would not wanna be the writers on this one.

yup............

This is really sad. I was never really a fan of his work, I loved Running Scared but that was about it. It's still extremely tragic, I mean like him or not this is very sad. Also in regards to the wise cracks and jokes, they're definitely not appropriate at all and really shouldn't be posted but I semi understand why people say them. In all honesty I thought of one last night. The reason being I personally am very uncomfortable with tragic things/events happening an I'll tend to use dark humor as a defense mechinsm of sorts deal with it. It's not that I'm a cold or an emotionless person, it's just how I tend to deal with certain situations.

RIP, Paul Walker

This is really sad. I was never really a fan of his work, I loved Running Scared but that was about it. It's still extremely tragic, I mean like him or not this is very sad. Also in regards to the wise cracks and jokes, they're definitely not appropriate at all and really shouldn't be posted but I semi understand why people say them. In all honesty I thought of one last night. The reason being I personally am very uncomfortable with tragic things/events happening an I'll tend to use dark humor as a defense mechinsm of sorts deal with it. It's not that I'm a cold or an emotionless person, it's just how I tend to deal with certain situations.

RIP, Paul Walker

Unlike you I say insensitive things because I'm cold and emotionless

Back