Paul Walker dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what a garbage thread... nothing but bickering. Some people grief while others find relief in comedy. People mourn in different ways. I say close this thread and let the people here have Paul Walker on their prayers or in their memory and that's that.

It seems that Paul Walker was a better man than we knew.

https://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-n...ng-to-jewelry-store-clerk-170436969.html?vp=1

"Paul Walker was best known for his action-packed films, but many are remembering the late actor, who died on Saturday in a fiery car crash, as a big softie with a huge heart.

During the holiday season several years ago, the "Fast & Furious" actor walked into Bailey Banks and Biddle Jewelers in Santa Barbara, California, and, according to sales associate Irene King, what happened next was practically out of a feel-good Hollywood movie.

King told CBS Los Angeles that an associate nudged her and said, “There’s Paul Walker.”

“Oh, OK, yeah,” King replied with a smile. “I said, ‘Yeah, he’s a nice-looking man.’”

Walker was browsing for bling at the same time as a soldier who had just finished his first tour of duty in Iraq, and was looking at engagement rings with his fiancée.
According to King, the pair saw a ring set they liked, but it was way too expensive and boasted a hefty $10,000 price tag.

In comes Walker. The blue-eyed actor called the store's manager and told him to put the ring that the couple was looking at "on his tab," but to keep his identity hidden. He promptly walked out of the store. According to King, the store never told the couple that Walker was the man behind the purchase, and nobody ever knew the sweet story until now. "

It seems that Paul Walker was a better man than we knew.

https://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-n...ng-to-jewelry-store-clerk-170436969.html?vp=1

"Paul Walker was best known for his action-packed films, but many are remembering the late actor, who died on Saturday in a fiery car crash, as a big softie with a huge heart.

During the holiday season several years ago, the "Fast & Furious" actor walked into Bailey Banks and Biddle Jewelers in Santa Barbara, California, and, according to sales associate Irene King, what happened next was practically out of a feel-good Hollywood movie.

King told CBS Los Angeles that an associate nudged her and said, “There’s Paul Walker.”

“Oh, OK, yeah,” King replied with a smile. “I said, ‘Yeah, he’s a nice-looking man.’”

Walker was browsing for bling at the same time as a soldier who had just finished his first tour of duty in Iraq, and was looking at engagement rings with his fiancée.
According to King, the pair saw a ring set they liked, but it was way too expensive and boasted a hefty $10,000 price tag.

In comes Walker. The blue-eyed actor called the store's manager and told him to put the ring that the couple was looking at "on his tab," but to keep his identity hidden. He promptly walked out of the store. According to King, the store never told the couple that Walker was the man behind the purchase, and nobody ever knew the sweet story until now. "

That is amazing.

^This.

It's easy to do something generous when you can receive credit and acclaim for it, but do to do something like that is amazing.

Posts 241, 242, and 243 are the only one's I've read in this thread, but based on 241, I don't want to read any more.

He was definitely one of those people that left the world a little bit better than he found it.

Terrible.

Yeah, he'll pretty much, and was just known for the Fast series, but he was part of a family in those movies.
I wonder how everyone else is going to take this, or how they approach the current film in production now.

Do they cancel it? Do they delay it? Do they rework it, if he had filmed some scenes and write a death in the movie?
I wonder how it will all turn out....

:(

Fast & Furious 6' DVD Proceeds To Be Donated to Paul Walker's Charity

link

I normally download everything and dont pay a penny for movies or music, that being said, I havent seen this and want to, so Ill buy this movie as the money going to something worth while

RIP PW

I always liked the Walker. From Pleasantville, JoyRide, Running Scared and 8 Below he took on a variety of different and fun roles.

And of course he had the FF franchise. He will be missed.

I normally download everything and dont pay a penny for movies or music, that being said, I havent seen this and want to, so Ill buy this movie as the money going to something worth while

RIP PW

:rotfl ... oh, so now you have .0000001oz of integrity to flaunt for all of us to admire :lol

wow... not even Nolan did anything like that. Good Guy Universal

How do you know it's a guy, maybe Universal is a girl? That's both a smart marketing strategy and thoughtful thing to do. Now that is when you can say, it seems appropriate. They should do something like this regardless. Not just for this movie, but others as well.

How do you know it's a guy, maybe Universal is a girl? That's both a smart marketing strategy and thoughtful thing to do. Now that is when you can say, it seems appropriate. They should do something like this regardless. Not just for this movie, but others as well.

"good guy greg" is a meme :rolleyes2 In here it just applied to Uni

Back