Paul Walker dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9Wu Tang Clan's RZA.)I met Paul on the set of the film Brick Mansion, where we talked, laughed, and ideas of life and fatherhood. I only knew him personally for less than a year, but we knew each other through our work and art. We saw in each other a kindred spirit of men coming from unlikely circumstances, and rising to be the light and beacon of our family and loved ones. Men who learned the joy and pains of love in life, and success, while coming to realize that nothing is more important than family, friendship, and the brotherhood of humanity.
'a young father just learning what it takes to be a man'

You got to listen to this tribute.

https://moviepilot.com/read/stories...EATIVEpaulwalkerrzatribute1,share_fb,share_fb

Last edited:
Liveleak has his morgue photo on there feeling uneasy after seeing it.

Dont believe thats him, besides he was burnt so badly they are awaiting dental records for identification. That person in that photo isnt burnt in anyway.

The photo of Paul Walker's dead body that has been circulated online is fake -- but it was not Photoshopped. On Dec. 1, About.com reported that the photo is real -- it's an actual person -- but it's not Paul Walker. The photo is actually of a man named Alan Dennis, a Christian missionary. Dennis was injured during a "construction mishap" and since it looks like he could pass for an injured, disfigured Walker, someone thought it would be cool to pass it around.

Idiots whoever did this.... :mad:

Last edited:
https://soundcloud.com/rzawu/destiny-bends-demo-by-the-rza

I met Paul on the set of the film Brick Mansion, where we talked, laughed, and exchanged ideas of life and fatherhood. I only knew him personally for less than a year, but we knew each other through our work and art. We saw in each other a kindred spirit of men coming from unlikely circumstances, and rising to be the light and beacon of our family and loved ones. Men who learned the joy and pains of love in life, and success, while coming to realize that nothing is more important than family, friendship, and the brotherhood of humanity.
I can't stop listen to this.

Dont believe thats him, besides he was burnt so badly they are awaiting dental records for identification. That person in that photo isnt burnt in anyway.

The photo of Paul Walker's dead body that has been circulated online is fake -- but it was not Photoshopped. On Dec. 1, About.com reported that the photo is real -- it's an actual person -- but it's not Paul Walker. The photo is actually of a man named Alan Dennis, a Christian missionary. Dennis was injured during a "construction mishap" and since it looks like he could pass for an injured, disfigured Walker, someone thought it would be cool to pass it around.

Idiots whoever did this.... :mad:

It's disgusting and illustrates a low for some people. Unfortunately it has gotten out to our media. When I see that on my Facebook newsfeed, I am heavily contemplating getting rid of it.

I'm kinda curious now that I know it was a professional race car driver behind the wheel, but I'll settle for losing control while speeding.

May have been racing that other car that stopped first. That corner looks nasty.

jesus there sure seems to be getting a bunch of dip****s in these forums as of late. grow the F up you losers.

think I saw Paul on a Shark week episode or something like that. doubt very much if he was doing it to get paid, believe he devote his time to bring attention to a research program. even think he hopped in and helped the crew with the sharks. like to see anyone else in Hollywood have that kind of dedication and good will to do something like that, most just go to dressed up charity functions to make themselves feel good. Think Paul was different than a lot of the other Hollywood types, don't know for sure but its just my guess.

Last edited:
I just think this could have been my family member. This guy left a daughter and a young one at that. To joke about death is really messed up. I am glad the moderator deleted the comment. I also think the video and pictures that people post of the accident should be taken down as respect to the family members and friends of Paul Walker. Some things don't need to be seen. If they want to show that crap, they can PM each other.

^^^

Do we really need to see this?

What if that was your family member. Man, people have some odd priorities.

You don't even see the car in the security cam footage. In addition to people being so insensitive around here, I think some people need to stop being so sensitive.

Pics yes can be insensitive to some, but I'm watching the news right now and they just showed that security cam clip and the crash images again so its not just the people here including myself who have posted pics.
Rude, and disrespectful comments about PW and his death ARE TOTALLY INSENSITIVE and suck way more than any pic posted, imo.

You don't even see the car in the security cam footage. In addition to people being so insensitive around here, I think some people need to stop being so sensitive.

Yeah, ummm, don't lecture the guy who just lost his dad and second mother this year. Just saying. Death is a sensitive topic for me, and I think it deserves to be respected. Death in general. That's all.

Pics yes can be insensitive to some, but I'm watching the news right now and they just showed that security cam clip and the crash images again so its not just the people here including myself who have posted pics.
Rude, and disrespectful comments about PW and his death ARE TOTALLY INSENSITIVE and suck way more than any pic posted, imo.
Well said. :exactly:

Yeah, ummm, don't lecture the guy who just lost his dad and second mother this year. Just saying. Death is a sensitive topic for me, and I think it deserves to be respected. Death in general. That's all.
Eli, with respect I think most people would say 'death is a sensitive subject' when it comes to their loved ones.
I'm sure no-one was lecturing.

I have no doubt that that the F & F films will be on telly soon for respect of the guy, so I'll get to watch them.
I hope his family are coping.

x :1-1:

Last edited:

Perhaps you should stay away from threads like this if it really bothers you.

Back