patient zero 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working for a few years in the funeral industry and our company having the coroner contract, I can say I have never seen a dead person with gold eyes like that. :lol

Nam's new sig:

"I see dead people... All the time!"

:lol

Back on topic... :monkey3 :D

I do like the way it turned out overall, but I am still debating whether to keep it, if only because the pose is so identical to the PF.

Nam's new sig:

"I see dead people... All the time!"

:lol

Back on topic... :monkey3 :D

Hey now, I quit when we were told to stop recommending people to the local florists at which time the company would go to the local florists themselves and charge the families a 30% mark-up. The 75% mark-ups on caskets was bad enough (even though we always talked families into more economical ones), but morally, I drew the line at that and walked.

Hey now, I quit when we were told to stop recommending people to the local florists at which time the company would go to the local florists themselves and charge the families a 30% mark-up. The 75% mark-ups on caskets was bad enough (even though we always talked families into more economical ones), but morally, I drew the line at that and walked.

good on you! it's a shame to be pressured into such unnecessary expenses at the time of grieving... i respect your moral compass.

They have Airsoft Morticians in Cali??? :cuckoo:

It was a hobby while I worked there. Magazine came after when I realized I was tired of working for someone else. ;)

good on you! it's a shame to be pressured into such unnecessary expenses at the time of grieving... i respect your moral compass.

You'd be surprised what they add now. Talk about nickel and diming. It's sad and pathetic. When my wife's grandfather passed, I went with them to make the arrangements and it was funny to watch them try and roundabout the excessive charges when questioned by someone who'd been in the biz. :(

this was really impressive in person,. I can't wait for this piece. It was all about the Zombies this year at Comic Con.:rock:rock

Tho i will never be able to afford the lifesize piece this is one of most impressive sculpts ive seen, tho in my opinion the veining in the eyes is a little to hard and would look super awesome with a cataract effect.

This one is a keeper. :)

I think I'll place it near one of the bedroom windows facing out with a dim light hitting it just to scare my neighbors. muuuuaaahhhhhhaaaa

I have a felling these will all sell out rather fast once the "in hand " picks start showing up. With an exclusive run of only 250 and a regular of 400 they may even become something quite hard to get a hold of in the near future!

Back