paris going back to the klink?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thats just evil.

Paris's song is right....
Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy
Is such an evil thing
To watch someone have
Nobody wins when your full of envy
La, La, La, La......

buffy-collector said:
Well thats just evil.

Is such an evil thing
To watch someone have
La, La, La, La......
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl You both suck. :lol La, La, La, La....

buffy-collector said:
Well thats just evil.

Is such an evil thing
To watch someone have
La, La, La, La......

Are those real lyrics to a song?

Ouch!

We'll always have Paris.

pariseditae7eq0.gif

Batty said:
We'll always have Paris.

pariseditae7eq0.gif

la la la la la la la lal ala al ala lallal a ala la l al a al paris is a waste of life
lalallallallalalallal al al al l la la la l lal la l al al ala l more annoying then a rectal parasite
lalllalall ala al al ala al al l l la la al al l al l l al al l a shes gonna go out and get laid tonight
lalallalalal la l al ala la al la l al al al ala l la al al a and pass the herpes to the guy on the right
lalalllll la la l al al la al al la la la la la al al ala la al a

i can sing too:chew

I will say its fine she got out, now the damm three ring circus that this was can pack up. She served a lot more time then most would have. So it no big deal at this point. And now I won't get searched going into CRDF for a camera any more.

devlinboy said:
la la la la la la la lal ala al ala lallal a ala la l al a al paris is a waste of life
lalallallallalalallal al al al l la la la l lal la l al al ala l more annoying then a rectal parasite
lalllalall ala al al ala al al l l la la al al l al l l al al l a shes gonna go out and get laid tonight
lalallalalal la l al ala la al la l al al al ala l la al al a and pass the herpes to the guy on the right
lalalllll la la l al al la al al la la la la la al al ala la al a

i can sing too:chew

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl That's hot.

heard a sick one yesterday.

what did paris say when the guard in charge of her cell block took a dump on her face?

....that's hot! :lol yup, 98.6 hot! :rotfl

the public is absolutely insane. when she got out of jail, she wasn't wearing makeup. now all you see is people starting new trends sporting paris' natural look with no makeup. damn people...GET A LIFE! next thing you know, driving drunk and violating probation will be fashionable. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Omg natural is fashionable and good on them.wearinging makeup is for hookers.If you have the looks like paris you dont need it,get a life:rolleyes:

buffy-collector said:
Omg natural is fashionable and good on them.wearinging makeup is for hookers.

Actually on this point BC is correct (except for the part I cut out). She definitely needs all the make up she can plaster on her sickly face:horror

pixletwin said:
Actually on this point BC is correct (except for the part I cut out). She definitely needs all the make up she can plaster on her sickly face:horror

:lol :lol :lol :lol Paris Hilton looks like a foot.

My local radio station I listen to (almost religiously) had a snippet of MSNBC's early morning show anchor woman Mika ???? (sorry forgot her last name), anyway she said no way am I reporting about Paris coming out of the klink. I forbid to give that woman any further recognition than she deserves. I want to report real news. And they said this was the part where she (not as a joke) shred the transcript sheets pertaining to Paris on live television. lol

I thought way to go! Someone who is royally pissed off delivering such frivolous, irrelevant news on a day-to-day basis is stepping up. Good for her!

Also, you know what's irrelevant? This thread. Personally I think it should be locked up. Paris doesn't deserve our attention anymore. The more we go on about her, even with the poking of fun, it only continuously fuels the ugly media machine to exploit this even further than it already has been.

I suppose this was irrelevant, because even if we stopped talking about her, some other group or communty will, and it will be enough to see this tart's face for another, gosh who knows how long...

Anyway, wake me up when the Paris frenzy dies off.

Back