paris going back to the klink?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
please, let's stay on-topic with minimal flames so this thread doesn't get locked.
an exerpt,

'City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo complained that he learned of her release the same way as almost everyone else — through news reports.

Then, late Thursday, he filed a petition questioning whether Sheriff Lee Baca should be held in contempt of court for releasing Hilton — and demanding that she be held in custody. Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer's decision to haul Hilton back to the courtroom came shortly after.'

read the rest at: https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/ap_en_ce/paris_hilton

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I know they say it was medical but I know that was not the fact. There were problems with here being in there. Deputies were told that if they took any photos, video, audio outside the booking photo they would be fired and more them likely prosicuted. There was so much media attention with this that many people who access to the jail were tempted to take a chance at getting photos, video and audio. Even the mugshot photo thats out was released by L.A.S.D. to aviod people trying to release that. This will never get confirmed but she was moved to home detention to help allow the jail to return ro normal operation.

And this quote from the story is what I have been saying all along.

"She would have gotten out early if she was plain Jane," said Leonard Levine, who has handled numerous probation violation cases. He noted that overcrowding in the Los Angeles County jail system has led to thousands of nonviolent offenders serving only 10 percent of their sentences. "She did as much time as a normal person would have done."

everyone needs to stop talking about this waste of oxygen.

nash said:
everyone needs to stop talking about this waste of oxygen.

not so much her as the double standard that seems to be occurring for the rich and the poor. i will believe the judge is serious about justice if he charges the sheriff with contempt.

tylerd said:
not so much her as the double standard that seems to be occurring for the rich and the poor. i will believe the judge is serious about justice if he charges the sheriff with contempt.

There always has been and always will be a double standard.. nothing will ever change that.

Pfft waste of oxygen wtf,shes done more for the world than any one here could.She shouldnt go back.

buffy-collector said:
Pfft waste of oxygen wtf,shes done more for the world than any one here could.She shouldnt go back.

Yeah! I mean, the lives that were saved by staying home to watch her reality TV show alone should be enough for some kind of leniency! :lol

(You were being sarcastic, right? Right? B-C? Hello-o-o...)

Here we go agian I see the lock being put on already.

mfoga said:
And this quote from the story is what I have been saying all along.

"She would have gotten out early if she was plain Jane," said Leonard Levine, who has handled numerous probation violation cases. He noted that overcrowding in the Los Angeles County jail system has led to thousands of nonviolent offenders serving only 10 percent of their sentences. "She did as much time as a normal person would have done."
Isn't that the same thing they did for Michelle Rodriguez when she violated her probation by getting that DUI in Hawaii. She turned herself in and they released her right away because of overcrowding.

Back