paris going back to the klink?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6JB3riPJu8

Sometimes even rich kitty's have to be cleaned.

I am wondering why she isn't showing off more skin in the backseat of the police car, isn't that her thing? Wait she's not embarrassed by showing the whole world her hoo hoo, but this is upsetting to her.....right:rolleyes: I wonder if Brit and Lindsey are gonna visit her? Maybe they can bring her a cosmo and some wax.

Im like classic,my post are legendry.Hey look I this thread to 11 pages,thats hot.

OMG I could have a trademark and say thats cool,I could right a book about me for everyone,how cool.

2409-wow.jpg

Thats Hot!Salassa Salassa Salassaaaaa!Love's it.

anyone of those three could help paris escape jail in their stomachs. :lol

buffy-collector said:
Im like classic,my post are legendry.Hey look I this thread to 11 pages,thats hot.

OMG I could have a trademark and say thats cool,I could right a book about me for everyone,how cool.

you are scary...and that's NOT hot! :Flush

So God is giving her a second chance.....riiiiight. I'm just waiting for "A Night in Paris 2: The Congical Visit".

It took her two days of confinement to find God, I bet it will take 10 minutes of freedom to forget him.

when she was released the first time, she said she wanted to be an example to kids everywhere. and was the example crying and carrying on until you get your way? if she truly wanted to be a good example, she should have taken her medicine.

tylerd said:
when she was released the first time, she said she wanted to be an example to kids everywhere. and was the example crying and carrying on until you get your way? if she truly wanted to be a good example, she should have taken her medicine.

Interesting...I didn't know what an example for kids would being videotaped being a drunken wh*$e on tape and gettign herpes. I don't have kids, but I didn't know that is what we were teaching them. My mistake....

Bannister said:
It only took her 2-3 days to find God.:lol

They should make jail a God-free zone. Last thing America needs is more nut-job religious fanatics. Think of the damage Paris Hilton can do to our culture as a bible thumper. I could see her and Nicole going door to door, "Have you heard the good news? It's hot."

Not all people who believe in God are fanatics, just like all atheists aren't nut jobs like Stalin.

gdb said:
I could see her and Nicole going door to door, "Have you heard the good news? It's hot."

The ending to that would be ...especially if you go to hell.

the scum queen is released from jail and i hope she has learned this valuable lesson..

NEVER *uck with the department of motor vehicles. they can make your life a living hell! :lol :lol :lol

tylerd said:
the scum queen is released from jail and i hope she has learned this valuable lesson..

NEVER *uck with the department of motor vehicles. they can make your life a living hell! :lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol It just goes to show you that everybody working at the DMV are evil succubuses. But WHY oh WHY oh WHY oh WHY oh WHY did they have to let her go? I mean honestly, she belong there. On a side note, was anybody else watching Office Space on E! last night with the constant ticket on the bottom on the screen saying something like "Paris released from blah blah blah" ? It was SOOOO annoying, I was thinking about writing E! a dirty email, but I'm too lazy for that. Somebody write it for me.

Back