Paranormal Activity... interesting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't like it because it wasn't scary.

What movie has been since we turned 14.

I enjoyed it. I wasn't terrified, but I thought it was creepy. It was very well done for an independent movie made on a small budget. I certainly didn't go in expecting it to be a true story, but I definitely appreciate it for what it is.

I liked it for the same reason. There are no movies that are scary to me any more. Creepy is the best I can hope for. And Blaire Witch did OK for creepy. Not great, but worth the money to me.

I just saw a different trailer for PA on youtube. A few minor differences, continues to be intriguing to me.

ugly-guy.jpg

What movie has been since we turned 14.

I liked it for the same reason. There are no movies that are scary to me any more. Creepy is the best I can hope for. And Blaire Witch did OK for creepy. Not great, but worth the money to me.

I didn't find it creepy either. I think my big problem was it was so overhyped.

Blair Witch ending was the best..why?, because everyone that was all horny to see this movie left the theatre saying "wtf was that sh--!!" ..i enjoyed the ending.

Looks like it has potential...There will probably have a couple of scary scene...

But if you think ghosts or god are real, you are pretty dumb IMO.

your in a extreme minority there, so take that any way you wish :lol

this one reminds me a lot like the entitiy and other movies like that, with a mix of exorcist in there as well. i would defn like to see this one, but no way this movie comes close to the likes of ghost hunters in anyway, pretty much cause its not real.

I wouldn't necessarily say extreme. At least not on this side of the world. :dunno

You beat me to it.

Minority...maybe...extreme...I don't see that.

But anyway. I want to take my wife on a little trip, so I am hoping I don't have to work Saturday the 26th. If I don't, I think I'll take her the 350 miles to Santa Cruz to see this film (yes, I know it will end up showing locally, but the road trip will be fun and the movie will make for a nice cap on it).

The flat side. :lol

what? :confused: you didnt hear they discovered the earth was a 3dimensional sphere? maybe we need a poll to see how many people here believe in the "paranormal" :whip ................we dont need a poll about God cause frankly that would be a disaster.

what? :confused: you didnt hear they discovered the earth was a 3dimensional sphere? maybe we need a poll to see how many people here believe in the "paranormal" :whip ................we dont need a poll about God cause frankly that would be a disaster.

I think in the sandbox there is already a do you believe in god poll. It never got too nasty.

Found it for you. As you can see plenty of non believers.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36013

well, when i wrote that post about the minority thing, it was more based upon paranormal believers, it really doesnt interest me who believes in God or not, but i think these days more people believe in the paranormal than lets say 10 years ago, i'm more likely to fight for the belief of Ghosts than God; i just hope that doesnt put me in hell :rolleyes:

I believe in Ghosts, i have had a few experiences with them..God/religion though?..no sir.

I find it interesting that one could believe in ghosts yet not a higher power. :dunno Very interesting indeed. :lecture

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That cat looks like Wilford Brimley!!!

I wonder if it uses his Diabetes supplies.....?????

I find it interesting that one could believe in ghosts yet not a higher power. :dunno Very interesting indeed. :lecture

You would think they would go hand-in-hand. What I think is hilarious, is that people believe in God, but not Satan.......They also go hand-in-hand

Back