Paranormal Activity 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so pretty much the only things yet to happen so far are

Spoiler Spoiler:

right?

Kinda screwed up the continuity because Katie mentioned that their mom went crazy. That didn't happen.

These movies are so anti-male...

Hmm..I was expecting questions answered and closure on this series. Instead we had new plot threads and stuff that didn't correspond with what they hinted at in the first two films.
Still scary though woo. Me and the Mrs sat in the top left corner of the cinema bricking it whenever the ghost rumble sounded lol

The original never intended for sequels. I was just watching the original on Netflix now and Micah distinctly says we shouldnt let your mother come visit anymore when that psychic is discussing negative energy feeding the apparition. I bet all the deleted scenes will be included in the home release. I enjoyed the movie however I feel little cheated.

Last edited:
The original never intended for sequels. I was just watching the original on Netflix now and Micha distinctly says we shouldnt let your mother come visit anymore when that psychic is discussing negative energy feeding the apparition. I bet all the deleted scenes will be included in the home release. I enjoyed the movie however I feel little cheated.

The thing is, this series has been built from the ground up so there is absolutely no reason for any story continuity issues. I think they can squeeze a forth out to put the matter to bed. Any others and it'll just ____ up a creditable horror franchise

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The movie's out and we're on the 7th page, are spoilers still necessary?:lol Anyway, I think they're just winging this as they go along but think they can still fix minor plot holes like the family history part.

Another thing.. Katie was talking to her dad on the phone in the first one.

I dont believe any of this bull$%^&

They messed up, and are milking the series for all that its worth. This is what makes horror movie franchises un-scary... the pursuit for money, eventually it will just get way too convoluted.

BTW - apparently their father had already passed, therefore there couldnt have been a stepmother, and what about the fire? the house didnt burn down??

i think i just answered all my questions. they expect us to buy it on bluray to see the "un-seen, un-editted version not shown in theatres"

*eyeroll*

did they say specifically that the father died? And yeah, it was weird that the trailer shows the house burning but they cut that out, along with the part where the priest or whatever gets his head slammed on the table

Think the discussion happend when their gold-digging Grandmother asked Julie if her boyfriend was using her credit cards to buy all that film..

I think it shows that the Grandmother is a gold-digging succubus... and the conversation materialized to since "the girls father is dead, why not have another child" eluding to the fact that the grandma wants a grandson.

EDIT

yeah, the grandmother said something along the lines of "You always wanted a big family".

Paranormal Activity 2 - 1hr 8 minutes into the movie (i have it on Netflix now).

<Molly on the phone> - "No but listen to me, that other website said that some people make deals with Demons for wealth and power. What if Kristi's Great Grandmother made a deal with a demon so that she could get rich? I went thru the entire family line, and Hunter is the first male to be born from Kristi's side from at least the 1930s."

Also in that PA3 trailer in exactly 1.08 mark, it shows Hunter spelled backwards on the wall.

Hunter.jpg

Back