Paranormal Activity 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These movies are stupid. The scariest movies ever made my ass. women who ran out of the theaters scared and crying are just those dumb chicks who get scared when they have to close the door to the bathroom to take a crap. The ghost hunting shows have more suspense then these ____ movies. In the end it doesn't matter what kind of crap you cank out, if it's in the theaters people will go see it.

I think these are best viewed at home with all of the lights off. Thats how I watched the first two and that is what I'll be doing with this one as well.

I really liked the first 2, but I don't think this one will be as good. It looks a little too over the top with some of the scenes where the entity has temper tantrums.

These movies are stupid. The scariest movies ever made my ass. women who ran out of the theaters scared and crying are just those dumb chicks who get scared when they have to close the door to the bathroom to take a crap. The ghost hunting shows have more suspense then these ____ movies. In the end it doesn't matter what kind of crap you cank out, if it's in the theaters people will go see it.

.gif

I am a total sucker for this cheesy ____ and I am totally going to see it in the theater!

Maybe a few times.

Anybody see the new trailer where the dude bangs his head on the table. Was it posted yet ?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk9_ZwoDWtg"]Paranormal Activity 3 - Official Trailer 3 [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Here it is. Sombody make a gif of the headbanging part lmao

Back